iv. the exposed reynolds

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMI
chapter four — the exposed reynolds

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMIchapter four — the exposed reynolds

"I HATE PEOPLE WITH BIG MOUTHS." blake said as she made a bagel with cream cheese on the phone with javon.

"the triplets, yourself, or your fans?" javon said. "um, what do you mean me." blake said snapping her head to her phone.

"well you told everyone and your moms about how he your celebrity crush. not to mention on your secret account half of your reposts are edits of him." javon said.

"okay well - that...that doesn't mean anything." blake said.

"i know you're not dumb. don't start." javon said. blake sighed, walking back to her room with her finished bagel.

"he knows, and i know he knows. people absolutely spammed his comments. i bet half of those people don't even know him, just wanted to piss me off!"

"has he like dm'd you yet?" javon asked. "shockingly, no. i don't think he can, i don't follow him." blake said.

"so...he's your celebrity crush but you don't follow him." javon said.

"javon. if my fans saw i followed a guy my age or even close, they would go ballistic and start dating rumors. you know yours would do that too." blake said.

javon nodded, "but hey, maybe it's fate. maybe you guys will fall in love."

"are you stupid. my dad would kill me, walker's like a son to him." blake said.

"even better, don't have to go through the dad not trusting the boyfriend phase."

"javon, please remember i know where you live. and i won't hesitate to save your parents and siblings before burning your house with you in it." blake said with a smile on her face.

javon let out a sigh, "i love this amazing kind friendship we have blake, i really do." he said.

"aw javon, me too."

"dad one more photo please

"dad one more photo please." blake said as she fixed her coat.

"blake it's fucking cold out here." ryan said as he snapped another photo of his daughter.

"well, this is pr and besides i need a photo to post so you'll be okay." blake said posing again.

"okay thanks." she said going over to take her phone from her dad.

blake started to look at the photos that were taken, favoriting ones she wanted to have for her self, leaving the others to be posted.

"so, when were you going to tell me you liked walker." ryan said.

blake head shot up, "wha?" "you heard me, when were you going to tell me you liked walker?"

"well for one, your saying it wrong. he's my celebrity crush. so like, i find him cute but i don't have a chance with him. so not a crush, celebrity crush." blake said.

"that's basically a crush." ryan said. "no - dad it's 2023, it's not the same thing." blake said.

"are you calling me old."

"well would i be lying?"

"blake i promise you i'll ground you." ryan said, opening the slide door and walking back inside. okay okay, i'm sorry." blake surrendered.

"back to my question, why didn't you tell me he was your cru- celebrity crush." ryan said.

"for this exact reason, i didn't want to be interrogated." blake said sitting at the kitchen island.

"blake if you think he's cute...unthink that." ryan said.

"what? why." blake said. "walker is like my...three..four..five...my fifth, my fifth child." ryan said.

"did you just..count how many kids you have." blake said confused. "not all of us has photographic memory."

"that has nothing to- whatever."

"he's like my fifth child, and you're my..."

"first."

"first child, and actual child. that would all be too weird for me."

blake sighed, she took a tangerine and started to peel it. "well dad, you don't have to worry. as i mentioned, he's a celebrity crush..i have no chance, i won't try anything."

"how'd you find out anyways?" blake asked. "eh, i went to go comment on the photo walker posted, and i saw your name in the comments so dad mode went on and i saw something about a video with those triplets so i went to the time stamp. it was the most replayed anyways."

"not even shocked." blake said. "wait...so you were being nosy?" she spoke again.

"blake, get out my sigh before i take that phone away, plus your apple watch, ipad, mac, and tv remote." ryan.

"wait dad!"

"one..two..."

"goodnight!"

nayah speaks !!

ty for 1k omg, and it's new year's eve. this is so surreal