Crawl Into Me

"I just knew you'd end up in my bed tonight," Jake nips at the skin of her neck. "We both know only I can take care of you like you need. Pencil pusher tried, but he couldn't make you feel like I do, huh? All that adrenaline pulsing through you right now makes you a fuckin' brat and he can't tame you. Nobody can. Nobody can do it like I can, isn't that right, darlin'?"

"Just your bed? You getting vanilla in your old age, Tex?" Lex teases, tilting her head defiantly.

Jake grips her hips tighter and quickly spins her so her front is sharply pressed against the door. "Oh, Louie girl. You're gonna regret that later."

Jake's hand slips up to tangle in the hair at the base of her neck, tugging gently until her head rests against his chest. She may be a professional bullshitter, but Jake doesn't miss the small gasp at his display of dominance.

"Good luck, you don't scare me, lieutenant." Lex's lips stretch into a devious smile at the intentional use of a lower rank.

"Surely you haven't forgotten my promotion already, darlin'. Almost a year's worth of bad dick fuck with your memory, agent?" His hand tightens in her hair before pulling harshly, tipping her head back until she's craning her neck to look up at him.

Her upper lip pulls a snarl on instinct. "It's doctor, Jacob."

"Oooh, using the full name. So mean to me, Shortcake." With that, Jake steps away abruptly, causing Lex to stumble and brace against the door. "Hands stay there."

His voice is low and gravelly and Lex knows better than to argue at this exact moment. Jake's hands make quick work of removing her shirt and the cutoff denim that's had him half hard most of the night, leaving her in only black lace. He pulls her hair over one shoulder, exposing the skin of the opposite side. His hand cups her jaw again and tilts it to the side, leaving her neck and shoulder wide open for bruising kisses.

His lips find her skin in a flash, sucking and biting until he knows he'll leave marks, and his hands skate across her abdomen. One stops just as his fingertips dip into the elastic of her thong and the other slips inside the lacey cup of her bra, palming at the heartbeat under her warm skin.

The calluses of his hands scratch against her, causing her to arch further into his palms in search of friction.

"Uh uh, honey. Ya gotta ask nicely," Jake tsks.

"Please, Jake," she whines.

"Nope, that's not it. You know you won't get what you want while you're bein' a fuckin' brat. Good girls get rewarded."

His lips ghost across her neck and shoulder in between words, adding fuel to the rapidly growing fire between them.

Lex grumbles what is most definitely a string of profanity before finally giving in with a desperate sigh. "Please, Commander Seresin."

Jake's teeth sink into her shoulder as a reward and his hands start moving. "There's my girl. Anything for you, Doctor Knox."

Jake's thumbs trace the lacy band until they meet in the middle and push through the delicate pattern. The sound of ripping fabric meets Lex's ears as a rush of cool air hits the newly exposed skin.

"Always so pretty for me, aren't ya, Lou," Jake muses before dropping to his knees.

"Always so mouthy for me, aren't ya-AH!" Lex yelps as Jake sinks his teeth into the junction where her thigh meets her ass.

"You were saying?"

She can feel his cheeky grin against, well, her cheek, and she'd slap it off of him if he were within reach.