Chapter 4

Sometime Later, In New York

The brothers was on a rooftop after been in the sewers for days. "I'm bored." Mikey complained to his brothers while laying on the ground. "Stop complaining we can think of something to do." Donnie said to him then Leo hears foot steps a few meters away. "What was that?" Leo asks his brothers. "What?" Raph said then the brothers hear movement behind them in the shadows. "What was that?" Mikey asks as he holds onto Donnie's arm. "Feels like we are in a horror movie right now." Donnie said to them as Leo pulls out his swords. "Come out of the shadows right now." Leo said to them and the brothers sees the figures walk out into the light and they were shocked at the view. "Wait, what." Donnie said while Leo noticed one of them in particular that was Jesse. Leo had to be dreaming until Jesse looks at him making his heart ship a beat. 'Keep your cool, Leo.' Leo thought to himself before the brothers can say something to them the girls run away. "Follow them!" Leo yelled and the brothers run after them.  

The brothers follow the girls until they ran into an alley way where the girls vanished. "Where did they go?" Mikey asks his brothers. "We just want to talk." Leo calls out then the group hears a garbage can fall over the brothers see it was Tasneem and Cheyenne. "Hey, it's okay." Donnie said to them until Leo gets hit with a garbage can. The group turns to see it was the red one who threw it making Raph tackles Jamey to the floor and he pinned her down. Raph and Jamey were face to face, Raph thought she was so cute until Jamey smile at him making him confused. Then Raph was punched in the face by Jesse making him land by his brothers. "Listen we not going to hurt you." Leo said to them while Raph looks at Jesse with rage. Raph then ran at Jesse but Jesse flipped over him. "You know anger makes you strong but not smart." Raph hears Jesse said to him then she grabs Raph's shoulders and she throws him back to his brothers. "Wow." Leo said as the sisters stand infront of them.

"So...you guys got names?" Mikey asks them after everyone calm down. "Oh um...I'm Jesse." Jesse said to them. "Hey, I'm Tasneem." Tasneem said to the brothers with a sweetly wave. "I'm Cheyenne or Cheye for short." Cheyenne said to them nervously. "Jamey and what are your guys names?" Jamey asks the boys. "I'm Raphael, but you can call me Raph." Raph said to them while giving Jamey a wink making her roll her eyes. "I'm Leonardo or Leo." Leo said to them with a smile while looking at Jesse. "Donatello but you can call me Donnie or Don." Donnie said to them with a smile. "And as you girls can see, they save the finest for last." Mikey said as he walks closer to the girls. "I'm Michelangelo but Mikey if you girls want to call me." Mikey said to them then he gives Tasneem a hug who giggles a little. "Can we keep them?" Mikey asks them. "No, but we can be friends with them." Leo said as he looks at Jesse. "I don't know." Jesse said to him then Mikey gets on his knees and did his puppy dog face. "Please, we will have so much fun together." Mikey said to her. "You are adorable and sure why not." Jesse said to him making jump up and he hugs her.

 Later On A Rooftop

"Watch and lean boys." Jamey said to them while she pulls out her weapons. "Cheye." Jamey calls her making Cheyenne throws up in the air some apples. Jamey jumps up and she cuts the apples in cut with her weapons while Donnie was recording the whole thing. Jamey lands on the rooftop as apples pieces fell down on them that she had cut. "Wow, I get all of that." Donnie said to them as Jamey cleans her weapons. "That was cool." Leo said to himself. "Good because I was the one who teach her how to do that." Jesse said to him making Leo look at her. "Really?" Leo asks her making Jesse nod. "I had too, I wanted to teach them that they can protect themselves." Jesse said to him making Leo smile at her then Raph runs over and he takes Leo's sword. "I need this." Raph said to him as he runs away. "Raph!" Leo yelled at him. 

"Yeah! Yeah! Lob it up! Lob it up!" Raph said as he gets ready. "Stay still!" Mikey said to him. "Hold on hold on hold on!" Donnie yelled. "Now now now!" Raph yelled and Mikey throws the watermelon at Raph who does a spin and slices the watermelon in half making the turtles cheer in excitement but Jamey who rolls her eyes. "That is sick dude!" Cheyenne said to him. "That is AWESOME!" Raph yelled as he stands up since he had fallen onto the ground after going the spin move. Leo gives Raph a hand motion to give his katana back. Raph tosses the sword to Leo who skillfully catch it, Leo looks to see watermelon juice and slush all over the blade making him shake it off. "You are good big guy." Jamey said to Raph as she walks over to Raph. "Thanks, I try." Raph said to then Jamey gets in Raph's face. "However, you fall short of my level of excellence." Jamey said to him. "Oh, on. She is using big words." Cheyenne said to herself making Jamey glare at her sister. "You are greater than me, baby, but I sliced a watermelon, and you sliced like tiny apples." Raph said to her making Jamey give Raph a stank face.