REGARDING HATE & THREATS

Hey fam❤️

Maybe i am distrubing you this late night but it was necessary regarding my book and story. Since you all may had read the book Ruhi of (Gen4). There i had presented my Pov regarding Dkp, cameo and cameo kid

Right now i have been getting hate comments and threats regarding my book. I had really worked hard to gain 134 followers and to write 14 books while 3 books are still in my draft. It took me months & months to think a plot, invest my time, write the story, get connected with you all. The 134 followers are not less than 1 million for me as i had worked really hard to write my books.

This constant hate comments and threats had been distrubing me since morning. All i did was present my POV but the blame game & hate comments, threat started. I had done nothing wrong but you all know wattpad takes the report seriously. So to let you all know even if the people report my id i will be back with a bang.

I had been with Abhimanyu Birla since day 1. If he was wrong i had point out his mistakes but if he was wronged i had point out other mistakes as well. For me Abhimanyu Birla is an emotion the first character i had loved whole heartedly. And seeing such hate for that character and personal level comment broke my heart. All i am asking for is love and support this time.

You all can see the amount of hate comments in Ruhi Birla book chapter-  Dkp & utter shit.

No grudges may mahadev guide them to right path 🕉️.

I had full faith on Mahadev. I hadn't done anything wrong so i won't fear the outcome 🕉️.

Om namah shivaye🕉️🔱