Chapter 11

Everyone looked at the direction where the voice came from

Aadi-bhaiuu..

(Well it was a little obvious that it's Raj but congratulations you guessed it right)

Raj came there and pulled aadi towards himself

Raj-I don't want you anywhere around this person aadi
Aadi-but bhaiuu bhai-
Raj-(little loudly,in stern voice)Aditya I made myself very clear!

Aadi sighed and looked down nodding.Rahul was shocked by Raj's behaviour,he looked at Aarav who was just staring at Raj with nothing but empty eyes.Rahul sighed and decided to speak.

Ra-See Raj-
Raj-I don't want outsiders speaking in my family matter
Aarav-(glaring)Think before you speak Raj,Rahul is family!

Rahul was not shocked when his best friend spoke for him but at this point it was not required.

Raj was hurt,the person in front of him was Aarav Malhotra his bhaiya was gone...

Raj-Fine Mr.Malhotra I accept your decision after all it's your life but now please leave thanks alot for your help
Aarav-kiddo
Raj-Raj....it's Raj Malhotra for you
Aadi-(teary eyes)bhaiuu please just listen to bhai just for once please bhaiuu
Raj-aadi go and-
Aadi-(stubbornly) noo I will not leave bhai now bhaiuu we can't afford loosing him

He said and hugged aarav tight,aarav looked at him and took him in his embrace.One thing was very clear infront of him that aadi was still a kid mature for the world but he was still a kid who needed care and his kid was hiding his true self behind a mature cold and stubborn fake image which he needed to break.

Raj stood there staring at his brothers,he also wanted to be in his bhaiya's embrace he wanted to feel safe,loved again but anger took over. He was about to pull aadi when Rahul grabbed his hand.Recieving a spine chilling glare but he closed his eyes taking a deep breathe and ignoring that.

Aarav-(low and calm voice)this is not the right time to talk about all this Raj aadu is a kid and this situation is scaring him alot pls not for me atleast for ansh and aadu pls calm down let's not dig out past things abb toh mai hu aur ansh ki health abhi zyada important hai beta

Raj craved to hear this from him he was dying to hear his bhaiya saying that he is there with him everything will be fine he was craving to hear beta from him.He missed him alot.

Raj just nodded that is when the doctors came out and one of them called any two of the family members in his cabin.
But one thing he told made all the four people there breathe in relief.Ansh was ok he was out of danger.

Aadi went to do the necessary things with the nurse and Raj was about to go to meet the doctor when Aarav heard something which he did not expected.

Raj-Mr.Malhotra can you come with me
Aarav-(staring at him with shock) haa...haan yaa let's go

Raj nodded and they both went in

Doctor-See Mr.Malhotra the injury was on the head chances of heavy blood loss were there but thanks toh Dr.Aarav he did not let that happen and brought him here on time.

Raj looked at Aarav and nodded

Doctor-Other injuries are minor but I am glad to say that the major one will not cause any harm now he is fine.I have already prescribed every medicine and shots that-
Raj-shots!!!
Doctor-yes Mr.Malhotra they are necessary he lost to much blood his is young he needs to recover soon and he is weak this is important.

Aarav kept his hand on Raj's and pressed it assuring him, calming him down.

Raj-(sighing)Yaa I understand
Aarav-Doctor can we take him home and proceed with the further treatment there as it will be more convenient for him and the environment there will help too plus I am a doctor myself so I hope there's no problem.

Raj looked at him shocked his bhaiya knew that all of the three brothers hated hospitals.

Doctor -yes sure you can do that but there are several things that you need to do then I can discharge him.
Raj-Can we meet him?
Doctor-Not so soon Mr.Malhotra he will gain consciousness till tomorrow morning then you can meet him and take him home.

Both the brothers nodded and came out.Aadi was back they told both of them what all happened.

Aadi-(hopeful eyes)So bhai will you stay with us?
Ra-Uhh no,aadi actually I will be there staying with you for few days till ansh recovers
Aadi-but-
Raj-please Mr.Malhotra

Aarav looked at him directly in his eyes.They needed him.

Aarav-Yaa we both will stay with you
Raj-Until champ recovers

That line hurted everyone who were present there even Raj who spoke it.

Raj-I will be staying here at night
Aarav-I will also be there with you
Raj nodded
Aadi-noo I want to stay here with anshu
Raj-No aadi
Aadi-bhaiuu but ansh-
Ra-Aadi ansh in unconscious right now he will gain consciousness tomorrow morning then we will come to meet him ok only two people are allowed to stay with the patient.
Aarav-yaa bacha pls go with Rahul then come here tomorrow morning

Aadi agreed and left with Rahul leaving Raj and Aarav behind in a very uncomfortable silence....

That's it for today hope you like it if you did then pls vote and comment will try to update really soon sorry for the delay keep supporting me have a good day/ night ✨