Truth Seeker S1 E:6

(Another chapter before school)

On earth, tv clips of the I.M.P imps plus Yumi are on full display. From the spring fling accident to the chearub incident, intell now,there been watched.

"There right there was there first sighting." A man in black with sunglasses points at Blitzø,who looks like a complete idiot carrying Stolas Grimoire running around.

"There definitely from hell." A lady says wearing the same thing.

Them both having a New Yorka accent.

"They must be using Dark Magic to cross to our world and they seem to be killing specific targeted people. But why?" Agent lady said

"They always attack at random. All over the country. There way to predict where they'll end up next."

Outside the imp group have just crashed into a garbage and possibly collapsing on a cat.

"Hssss"

"Fuckn hell Blitzø listen I need to hurry up now." Yumi complained fixing his grey suite with a thrown over black coat.

"Don't rush me you fuckn wanna be Tom cruise."

"There mission complete gotta run now." Yumi all dolled up makes a phone call. "Loona open the portal for a quick second." Loona opens it while the other 3 are doing whatever the fuck they're doing. Loona opens it for a minute and closes back up. He mumbles a thanks.quickly before driving his way to Pentagram city.

"Pardon my word sir but ur being the loudest."
Moxxie whispers.

"I said shush your dick sucking lips Moxxie." Blitzø pokes moxxie with a used condom on his finger. Covered in garbage he whips his head around.

Moxxie swats his hand around.

"Where the hell is Yumi?"

"Well sir while you were to busy playing making to much noice he left."

"HE WHAT."

"He said he had a meeting with Lucifer himself."

"You know Moxxie it's time you learn when people LIE to your little cry baby ASS."

As the 2 walk back to the portal Loona opens back up,they were shot with a net gun.

"GET DOWN."

Blitzø pushes himself and Moxxie out the way.

"LOONA CLOSE IT." He screams. Loona closes it with Millie yelling in the back.

As Moxxie attempts to shoot the men in black but he was shot with a sleeping needle. Instantly knocking him out.

"MOXXIE."

Blitzo grabs him and dashes to another allway. Both backed up in the corner Blitzø draws his gun out. "Back off you tuxedo wearing fucks."

The 2 humans in suits electrocute the imps. Blitzo falls on his knees. tired before blacking out.

the last thing he heard was the men in black speaking among themselves.

Yumi Pov

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"So is it reasonable enough to eliminate him then." a sinner and 13 other men, including Yunmi sit around a table in a fancy restaurant.