Chapter Twenty Four:- Misinterprets

"I have been controlling this urge for a long time

"I have been controlling this urge for a long time."

"I want to worship your rose tattoo on your waist. I want to kiss it, lick it, suck it, torment it, and then worship it all over again"

Shivers ran through my body that made goosebumps rise on my skin, the small body hair over my neck rose to peek at what was happening while I sat there rooted without any movements and just stared at him.

My eyes travelled over his face, the grey eyes looking so innocent and dark at the same time like he just didn't say anything sinful yet looked hungry. The gaze of his made my body shudder.

His jaws clenched tight on his face and his nerve over the forehead popped out, he was thinking about me.

I felt his eyes on my lip as I felt him lean closer bit by bit,

Don't know what got into me that my hand moved to his chin, maybe the dried blood that was covered on his lip or maybe I just wanted to give in again the last time.

My thumb trailed to his lip as I attempted to wipe his bleeding lip. Feeling my eyes heavy I closed them when I felt him lean closer and his hand over my wrist stopping my all movements. I felt shivers and shivers all over my body and my brain had already his printed image in front of my eyes even though I closed them.

My body froze when I just felt his lip over mine, resting it over mine. No movements, it was like he was feeling me. Just feeling, and I had no strength to push him away either. It was like I felt powerless in just a moment with him, that I couldn't even lift my finger against him. I felt submitted. Abandoned to the feeling that he was making me feel

I let his lip rest over mine because I liked it, I liked him maybe. My eyes shot open when his lip captured mine and moulded over but that was just for a literal second before he pulled away.

His wide grey eyes shot apart like they would pop out any moment, his eyebrows raised and fine lines covered his forehead as he moved back stumbling he got up from the bed with me just staring at him in confusion.

I saw Adam's apple move up and down showing it he gulped hard but before I could even utter a word I felt the door open and slammed shut.

He ran away....
Faster than lightning....

While I sat there in silence, amazed at his speed. Never seen him run like that.

Until my mind wandered to a time when his lips were over mine.
It was a Kiss, wasn't it?

My finger trailed up to my lip as I touched them with my hand, making me chuckle a little as I tried to compose myself.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?' I screamed at my own self laughing.

"Seriously, Torment my waist and Tattoo Ayushmann?" I laughed talking to myself