New year, new position 🔞

*To all the readers, Tysm for your support. On this new month and new year,  I wanted to make smth really interesting to read so I have changed my writting style a little but don't worry, the spice is the same hahaha!.. I wanted to make this part of the book as long as I could, I really hope y'all like this one I love y'all so much 😭*

                    ______________

I was sitting on my office's chair while thinking about my wife. We had a love marriage 2 months ago. I met her at the subway—elegantly dressed, with beautiful eyes, lips and face. It was kind of a love at first sight..

I sat beside her and even missed my station where I had to get off..

She was so beautiful. She is so beautiful, I got madly in love with her and during the metro journey we talked alot and got to know each other...

"H-hey?" I said while turning towards her. Even though she was wearing a mask at that time, I had already seen her face before when she didn't have it on.

"Hi" she smiled through the mask and the metro stopped at the station I had to get off. But I didn't.

"Erm it's kind of awkward" I admitted "can I maybe ask your name miss?" I asked while being embarrassed. I thought she would think I'm a creep and would maybe slap me or create a scene on the train.

But what she did, was quite, unexpected.

   "Yn" she said "I'm Yn" she looked up while being friendly then glanced at me. She smiled widely which I could see from her eyes, goddam, she's sooo awasome...

   "Wow" I looked down while smiling and fixed my face mask.

Dumb me, didn't tell her my name.

   "Oh and what's your name?" She asked "Jimin, Park Jimin" I smiled and tried my best to look, good, cute and everything. I ofcourse didn't know her type but I tried my best.

  She looked down at her hands which were holding her baggy backpack. It was giving her the look of a proper town girl. "Wait....I think" she said.

  "I think I know who you are" she spoke again and I was pretty shocked. Maybe because of my dad's company? Which I'm currently learning how to manage. Not gonna lie, many female workers joined because I'm so hot. lol.

"Oh really?" I asked.

  "Yea.. ermm I uh" she hitted her forehead several times while trying to remember something that I had no idea of.

"It's erm" she spoke again and I was just waiting there patiently to let her finish. I did't want her to stop talking to me, she's like an angel. "P-park industries smth"

Okay so yea she's talking about my dad's company which is soon to be mine and my brother's lol, lol.

"Yea that's my dad's company"

  "O my god what a coincidence!" She said and I was really, really confused. After seeing my confused face she continued "dyk Ajax?"

I curled my forehead "OMG YES IK HIM" I said in excitement "he's one of my dad's backup partner, haha" I giggled.

"He's my elder brother" she chuckled.

"O my.. really?" I asked.

  "Yea, actually after our parent's accident a year ago, he took the responsibility of our mom's company and also helped me alot to complete my studies at the university" she explained and this time she got more friendly after getting to know that i already know her brother.