EIGHT

EIGHT

"Hey Mak."

Daniel Ricciardo and Lando Norris greeted their friend and social media manager with fist bumps, with the Ricciardo man lightly tugging at the girls box braids in a playful manner.

"Hey boys. "

Makena Kamara-Anderson smiled as she walked out of Mclaren hospitality. They had not long since finished their latest set of videos for Mclaren social media, and so they were on down time.

"You wanna grab a coffee with us?" Lando smiled at his best friend as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, chuckling lightly as she rested her head briefly against his shoulder.

"I'm supposed to meet Lewis in like ten minutes but I've got time, sure. I can always run to meet him." Makena smiled, hearing the boys cheer in success.

"Even at the expense of your heels?"

"I can buy another set of heels, I can't get back the time with you guys." The Kamara-Anderson girl chuckled as she heard her boys making fake gagging noises, lightly lifting her hand to smack their arms playfully.

"How's your dad?" Lando questioned as they walked to get some coffees, hearing Daniel shouting and waving at his friends that they ended up walking past.

"He's great, Seb took him to meet Mark and Jenson and they had to catch my dad because he fainted." Makena grinned, remembering how the Vettel man had described the encounter with his friends and her father when the pair of them had gone out to dinner together.

Poor Jenson ended up taking most of her fathers weight.

"That's why we love Abu."

Daniel laughed, wrinkles forming around his eyes as he smiled, his words being incredibly truthful.

Abu Kamara was one of the best people that he knew.

When Daniel had gone out drinking with Makena and drank a little bit too much, she either managed to drag his ass back to her home so he could sleep it off and wake up to her father watching him sleep, which was creepy but cute because he was wanting to make sure that he didn't choke on his own vomit, or she would call her father and he could pick them up and literally carry a drunken Daniel in to their spare bedroom and tuck him in to bed.

His father loved Abu too, the pair acting like they were brothers.

"Well, my dad loves both of you and you know it."

Makena giggled, grabbing a hold of the coffee cup that she had ordered and taking a sip, quickly checking the clock on her phone to see that Lewis had texted her, wondering where she was.

"Marathon time?"

The pair that was Daniel and Lando smiled sadly as they noticed her typing a message out on her phone, hearing her small chuckle since they both knew that it was time for her to run back to meet Lewis.

"You know it." The Kamara-Anderson girl nodded her head, making sure that the lid of her coffee cup was properly on, to avoid it all coming out of the cup, before hugging her best friends.

The two Mclaren drivers watched with grins on their faces as she began to run back towards the track, grimacing as she ran straight out in to the road and narrowly avoiding a car.

"Is she gonna die before she makes it back to Lewis?"

"Probably."

____________________________________________________

"There you are!"

Lewis Hamilton raised his voice slightly as he noticed his little sister running towards him, though she was running a little bit weirdly.