𝔗𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔢𝔯𝔬 🎧 chapter 1

❀❁❀••••••••❀❁❀••••❀❁❀••••❀❁❀

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

𝔄/𝔑: 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠 𝔰𝔬 𝔦𝔣 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔢𝔵𝔠𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 😘

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️
7:00 AM
🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

The soft glaze of winter fell upon Brooklyn, The bustling of the city came to a standstill as the essence of baked goods pranced through the crisp, morning air. Y/N had thrown over her duvet, The morning before first days just served to contemplate what the actual fuck you were doing and how quickly the break ended. Y/N's sobs were short lived as she stumbled her way to the bathroom, which was followed by her vanity. As her playlist started with Tyler the creator she received a text message.

"Ain't you got a morning to be getting ready who the fuck texting me this early"

𝑭𝒂𝒗 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚 😻‼️

Y/N ARE YOU AWAKE?? I GOT NEWSSSSS
Sent 7:34

                        WHAT TF HAPPENED THIS TIME???
                                                                            Sent 7:35

SO FUCKK BASICALLY THERES GONNA BE SOME NEW KIDS MOVING FROM THAT PRESTIGIOUS ASS SCHOOL VISIONS BECAUSE ITS "to full and there's not enough budget to hold more students" SO THEYRE MOVING HERE FOR NOWW.
Sent 7:36

AND APPARENTLY THE BOYS THERE FINE ASSSS
Sent 7:36

                            OKOK IL WATCH OUTT 😻‼️‼️
     TALK MORE AT SCHOOL BUS FINNA PULL UP
                                                               Sent 7:38
Y/N threw her bag over her shoulder, taking her sweet time to walk down the stairs. Her mum was downstairs, she looked at you in a rushed manner.
"Y/N, Tengo que irme, asegúrate de comer algo"
With that the woman hurriedly grabbed her bags and rushed out the door. You took that as your que to leave to, you'll eat later.

As the large vehicle pulled to the curve, Y/N glanced at the window for any view of Essy, seemed she wasn't on the bus. The bus came to an abrupt stop.
These things gotta be older than my grandpa.
The mechanic door unfolded revealing the grim frown of the bus driver. Y/N stepped on to the sweaty, overly heated, active bus full of sixteen year olds. Like shi it's 7 in the morning. The bus revealed only a few seats.Yet the kids that had an "available" seat next to them seemed to be in a world of their own or had it covered with a bag. Leaving one option, you didn't quite know who they were, they had big, dark lips with a large hood covering over their head, dimming the sight of their eyes and nose, they're dark skin kinda sunk between they're black baggy Jeans that complimented their white hoodie. Both of their hands were stuffed deep into their pockets and their legs spread out wide as they slouched on their chair. 2 thin braids trailed out of their "cave of mystery" and just enough to fall below the shoulders. They hadn't seemed to acknowledge Y/N just yet, nor did it seem they wanted to. Pretty sure these are the new  niggas Esther was about. He seemed to tired to give a shit anyways. At this point, Y/N had been staring for 2 minutes; he was looking back.
"You aight..?"
Oh shit.
"Oh shit- sorry."