𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭. and their they were walking inside the school hand by hand. it was completely unexpected. completely disgusting. completely brilliant if you ask connor.

he got the girl. well kinda. he got the girl by manipulation. but it's only manipulation if he admits it. and unfortunately he's admiring it. her hand was sweaty as he held it. he could sense her nerves radiating off of her body as they walked down the hall side by side.

people were starring at them but mostly their bands. connor liked the attention. he liked the looks but he knew emerson didn't enjoy it. but his ego wouldn't allow him to admit that out loud. even if he was dying he would never admit that.

they turned the corner and once they saw that no one was there both of their bands dropped from each other as connor wipped his hand up against his jeans making his hands go dry again.

" sorry " he heard the girl let out as he turned towards her.

" why are you sorry " he asked.

" my hands get sweaty when i'm nervous about something " she let out as she stopped in the hall him stopping as well.

" no need to be nervous em " connor told the girl as he watched as she nodded her head before starting to walk once again.

but he stood still. he didn't move until he saw her turn around to look at him.

she was beautiful. not beautiful as in fake dating beautiful or looks beautiful. but by the way she talked, or walked or even her smile that pulled her dimples out. the look she would give him when she found something annoying.

which was usually him.

he found it all beautiful.

her followed after her quickly as she picked up her pace walking up the stairs to her locker on the third floor.

his footsteps followed in pace as they had finally made it to the third floor. he was warned out but she wasn't even letting down a swear drop.

" you know for a athlete you are really out of shape " she said to him as she could hear his breathing from behind her as they walked up to her locker.

" whatever " he told her not feeling like arguing back with her.

" i'll see you during lunch connor " she told him as she pulled a textbook out of her locker before shutting it and looking at him.

" yes you will sweetheart " he told her as he watched her role her eyes and walk away from him.

he watched her walk all the way down the hall before she disappeared from his view.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲!
i'm on a roll today??!!!
new chapter of walker book is out! new chapter
of brady book is out! wrote three chapters
for another book coming soon ! AND i wrote
this chapter. all while feeling completely under
the weather. sure they may be bad updates but a update
is a update. also i'm NEVR doing connor's pov
ever again. thank you next !!!!