Love to hate you (Ascended Astarion)

Prompt: Broken up Ascended Astarion and Tav meet each other in Baldur's Gate after the events of the final battle and share one last time together.

WARNING! DUBCON AND NSFW AHEAD!

The sun was beating down on the Lower City of Baldur's Gate, its oppressive heat seeming to weigh down on the inhabitants as they hurried through the crowded streets. You were no exception, sweat trickling down your neck as you navigated the throng of people, your mind consumed with thoughts of your past journeys. As memories of the past flood your mind, you ponder if the incredible journey you experienced was real- what if it was all just a dream? What if none of it actually happened? But then again, the scars on your skin serve as proof of the battles won and lost.

Your surroundings shift from the shadows of reconstruction to opulent buildings in the city center. One particular palace catches your eye, radiating an ominous energy. As you stood in front of the palace, your heart began to race. Memories of Astarion flooded your mind, his piercing red eyes and charming smile still vivid in your memory. You hadn't been near this place since his ascension, the thought of him too painful to bear. But tonight, something was drawing you towards the palace, a feeling that you couldn't ignore. With hesitant steps, you made your way towards the entrance, drawn towards it perhaps by the alcohol or some unknown force.

As you approach the palace, a figure in a dark hood lingers at its entrance. The eyes beneath the hood lift, revealing two red orbs that gaze at me with surprise. An instant of connection weaves between us, full with the weight of the memories of past lives.

"Impossible," Astarion murmurs, casting a curious gaze your way. His expression remains unreadable, though it's evident he senses your presence.

"I thought you were in the Underdard," you blurt out, unable to contain the shock and emotion in your voice.

Astarion's lips curve into a small smirk as he steps closer to you, his eyes never leaving yours. "And I thought you were long gone from this world," he replies, his voice filled with hints of amusement and something else that you can't quite place. "But here we are, reunited once again. Has the little pet reconsidered?" he teases, but there is no emotion in his voice, no trace of the man you once loved. Gone is the sweet man who used to read to you at night and sat still as you drew his lovely face.

You almost flinch, taken aback by the cold biting tone.

"What are you doing outside? Waiting for some prey? I thought you had your spawn for that" You spit angrily. In normal circumstances you would have left already, but you are drunk and hurt.

Astarion chuckles at that statement. "Still holding on to old grudges, I see," he responds coolly.

You take a deep breath, trying to calm your emotions and think clearly. Despite the pain and anger, a part of you can't help but feel relieved to see him again, even if he is no longer the same person you once knew.
Astarion takes a step forward and strokes your face slowly. "I'm always waiting for the perfect victim, pet. But if I want to get that prey, they need to be willing. And my spawn are not yet prepared." His expression becomes more serious, his eyes almost burning as he stares into yours."Don't you miss that? My hunger for you?"

His voice echoes in your mind like a chilling whisper, sending tremors down your spine and making you feel like a helpless fly caught in a spider's web. Your body goes numb with fear, as if his menacing words have already infiltrated your being. You quickly straighten and take a cautious step backwards, breaking free from his persistent touch on your face and trying to distance yourself from his unnerving presence.

"I don't miss that" You say bitterly,"I miss the man I loved."

"Ah, but I am still that man. Don't you miss my sweet words? My touch?" his eyes are like daggers, like a spell,"Don't you miss our little games? That hunger I felt for you is far more intense now that I can't have you..."
Your breath quickens at his proximity, his familiar smell overcoming your senses. Everything about him seems so close, so safe. Like a dream from the past you almost want to get yourself lost in.
However, an image of Gale plagues your mind at that very moment, and you take another step back as to clear your head.