((requested)) Slendy x Jeff

Jeff pov
I saw my brother liu "wait I thought you were...DEAD!" I said surprised "nope" he said and walked away. I am great friends with Slendy but why would he let my brother come here.

You know what I need a word with him. I walked into Slendy's mansion and ran into an office. "WHY IS MY BROTHER HERE?!" I shouted in anger.

Slendy put me upside down and my shirt covered my face "oh Liu, now Jeff if its your brother just respect that" I started to sob as Slendy put me down, I hugged him and his tentacle rubbed my back. Slendy lifted my head and kissed me "mmmhhhmmm" I moaned. We stopped for air "Slendy?" "yes?" I started to smile as I jumped on him and I pounced on him so hard that he fell to the ground but since I'm so strong I dragged him to his room.

He ripped off my shirt and kissed me Masky walked in saying "Slendy! Slendy? WTF JEFF!!!" he sounded mad.

Masky pov
I didn't expect that I just saw Jeff shirtless and Slendy on top of Jeff so I was like WTF Jeff, can't think of Slendy and Jeff together cuz Slendy has always wanted to KILL Jeff and now they are making out in Slendy's bed...

"Get out!!!" Jeff shouted. I slammed the door shut as fast as I could.

This was requested so yea anyways bye p.s. this might be the end of the story...