Chapter 2

"ATTENTION!" a soldier yelled. "Commander approaching!"

A sizable amount of white and dark blue armored troops raced out of their tents, most without helmets on and some carrying blasters

A sizable amount of white and dark blue armored troops raced out of their tents, most without helmets on and some carrying blasters. A few of them had more blue than others. One came out brandia 773 Firepuncher, and another with a Z6 Rotary Blaster Cannon slung over his back. They had a little more blue on them than most, making them sergeants.

"Men, I want you to meet Sydil Kysheza, the new commander," Draco said. There was some murmuring within the ranks. "If you're wondering, no, I do not think I will be demoted to captain, but that is still a possibility. Any questions for the commander?" There was a resounding silence and the shaking of heads.

"15," Draco prompted.

"Dismissed!" the clone with the Z6 roared. The majority of the troopers disappeared to deal with the post-battle chores, but Z6 and Firepuncher walked over. Z6 waved, but Firepuncher's vizor just drilled a stare into Sydil's eyes.

 "Hey, Commander," Z6 said, removing his helmet and offering a cheerful smile

"Hey, Commander," Z6 said, removing his helmet and offering a cheerful smile. "I'm Sergeant CT-0315. Don't really have a name, yet, so just call me 15."

"Nice to meet you, 15," Sydil said, shaking his hand. "He seems nice." She turned to Firepuncher. "And you are?"

"Sergeant Fang," he said, taking off his helmet, revealing a three-clawed scar over his left, very missing eye. Never offered a handshake, making Sydil feel a little uneasy.

"Soften up, Fang," Draco warned. Fang, although begrudgingly, obliged, allowing a handshake that reeked of: You do anything stupid and you answer to me. Please, do something stupid.

"Well, nice to meet you Fang," Sydil said. "Regardless of whether you like me or not."

Draco looked at her approvingly. Fang made a face that said: Okay, maybe I might end up liking you...

"That's better," Draco said. "Now you've met all the officers of the five-twenty seventh. I certainly hope you aren't underwhelmed."

"Wait," Sydil hesitated. "There's you and two sergeants, but no captains or lieutenants?"