The Flight to Yuki & Mayu's matches

Four years later....

"Aniki!" Takumi squealed as she leap and bear-hugged her older brother.

"Kumi!" Yuki laughed as he hugged his sister tightly.

"Look at you, you're the captain of Ryujin Nippon and also in Milano!" Takumi said proudly. She was always so proud of what both of her brother and sisters achieved. 

"You've grown so much, Kumi! First year of high school for you!" Yuki exclaimed as the two walked into the kitchen where Mama was cooking lunch.

"Mama!" Yuki said as he hugged his mother gentley. It was indeed quite a sight to see as Yuki towered over Mama.

"Yuki, my sweet child, you're back!" Mama exclaimed as she asked, "how was your matches?"

"It was great! I even met a new friend from the Padova club, Takahashi Ran!" Yuki said.

Takumi froze as she dropped her bag of chips on the floor.

"Takumi, you fine?" Yuki asked.

"I--uh, yah Aniki, I'm totally fine," Takumi said unconvincingly.

"Come on, my little imouto-chan, tell me!" Yuki pleadingly said.

"I've met Takahashi Ran before," Takumi sighed, "how is he?" 

"Wah? You really did!?" Yuki said, surprised.

"Hai, Aniki, he was one of the students who came to introduce their careers to us back in 5th grade," Takumi replied.

"That's a long time ago," Yuki laughed.

"I know, I know," Takumi said.

"Anyone home?" A familiar voice asked.

"Mayu!" Takumi exclaimed as she rushed to greet her sister.

"Kumi!" Mayu exclaimed, "you need to drink more milk, imouto-chan, you're still 5' 3 the last time I saw you!"

"Onee-san! I did not inherit Papa's tall genes!" Takumi exclaimed.

"Did I hear my name being mentioned?" Papa, who was 6' 0", came in through the door.

"Papa!" The three children cheered as they went to hug their father.

"Children, all grown up and still acting like children," Papa chuckled, "Papa's getting quite old now."

The family of six, minus Naomi, sat down on the table to eat dinner.