Summary

I think you all agree with me when I say life is a crazy bitch. You don't know what happens the next moment, surely nothing goes as we wish.

Kim Seokjin's life is not any less chaotic. He is an actor. He started his career when he was 10 years old, yes debuted as a child actor and gained immense popularity but he had to put pause because of circumstances and you know coming back again to the industry and failing miserably is not something he was expecting.

Well yes, life is a bitch, it's treating him very badly. So he needs to take control over his life right now. He told his manager/ best friend Park Jimin to do anything for him to get back the momentum in the industry.

That's why Seokjin is a part of the show called "Behind the Camera". A popular TV show can make him gain the popularity and chances he is praying for. So he signed for it even before Jimin explained anything.

" Jimin, but I don't have a boyfriend"

Seokjin says when Jimin explains the rules.

" Seokjin, come on do you think who comes for the show all are real boyfriends!? No, they are not, it's a show to create controversies. We have arranged a fake bf for you, no worries."

" Oh okay. But is that okay? Lying in front of millions of people and also my fans-"

Jimin's pointed look makes Seokjin change the question

"So who is my BF? I mean my fake bf "

" Jeon Jungkook, a K-pop idol. I will send all the details about him and also the fake story about how you guys met and fell in love and all that. Please rehearse that. "

" Okay, I will do my best"

🍀

" So you are telling me, Kim Seokjin going to be my fake bf?"

" Yes, Jungkook. And according to predictions, it's going to be a hit series of this show. And you are going to get a lot of popularity"

" But Namjoon, I am an idol people don't like when idols have a love life. So I might get negative attention"

" Buddy, negative or positive it doesn't matter. Right now we want people to give you attention so we are going to get it. In the end, we can change the act how we want and it benefits both of you"

" yeah, anyhow I'm known for controversies and also I make more money with negative attention though"

Jeon Jungkook let his manager Kim Namjoon settle things. Well, he believes Namjoon more than his fate.

" well, so the company is making sure to create your new image. "

" A good boy image!"

" Of course, also a romantic boy for whom people will fall without a second thought"

Two boys with different attitudes, experiences, and views about love and life are going to meet unexpectedly.

💜

So here is my new book nobody asked for. I'm just trying to explore my funny side with this book. I hope you all will like this book.

The characters are my imagination and the story is completely fictional. It's just for fun. Well, updates depend on my mood.

Please show your appreciation through your likes and comments, it boosts energy.

🥰

I'm so ready for Kim SeokJin's solo album ❤️