1

POV: Youngseo

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off, I get up so i can start my day beacause i have to fly to meet the rest of my crew except for audrey.

Omg i almost forgot i have to pick her up, i'm going to shower so i can have time and not be late

After i showered i put my clothes on and take a photo so i can put it on my feed

@Shin_Ygseo

Shin_Ygseo: ✈️

Shin_Ygseo: ✈️

Picked up my important things and of course my luggage and some bags i called the recepcionist to help me cause it was to much for me i get out and closed the door.

Getting in the car i was thinking of Bada why? Idk she just came to my mind. Yes ik we're ex and ended i think in bad terms but she was important for me i cant help it. Anyways i start the car so i can go to audrey's place to pick her up.

Ygseo🐧:
Girl, I'm outside

Aud 🩷:
O

k, ok coming

I waited for audrey and when i saw her i went out and opened the trunk so she can put her things in there. We get inside the car and start talking.

Youngseo: Omg how have you been???

Audrey: All great just idk excited and nervous for all that's comming

Youngseo: Yeahh same but do you know which crews are in???

Audrey: Not really they are some rumors around that is going to participate 1million but not sure

Youngseo: Well i wouldnt be surprised if they are there

Audrey: Yeah true but how you feeling about finally revealing the identity of Miya???

For those who dont know Miya is like the top battler of the world her styles are wacking, popping, voguing, and so many more. The most interesting part of her is that in all battles she always wear a mask so her identity us hidden.

Youngseo: idk which one to be more nervous of to be the second idol there or to finally reveal the identity of miya

We stopped at a cafe to get an iced americano for me and for audrey an iced latte. We went back on the way to the airport.

Finally there we did our check in and paid for the extra luggage. I was with a mask and a cap on cause if not i would have to be with some bodyguards and i dont really like it so

After 13 hours

We're finally in korea again i dont know if i missed the people but whatever im already here. My phone and audrey's sent a notification to us of a message as we opened we can see Emma and Kirsten asking where are we. We tell them we're going to pick our lugagge and go to the exit.

Audrey: it still feels like a dream

Youngseo: I knowww

As we kept on talking someone shouted Audrey's name so we started to look around who was that when we saw Kirsten and Emma waving at us. So we went to where they were.

Kirsten: Hiii, Its nice meeting you

Emma: Hello!!!

Audrey: Hiii the pleasure its ours

Youngseo: Hii girliess

Kirsten: Lets go?

We all nodded and get in a van as we left our bags to some people from mnet meanwhile the girls were telling us that ling and Latrice couldnt come.

Some chitchat here and there we were getting to know each other when we stopped at my apartment we thanked the girls for the company and to update us when they get to where they are staying.

We get to the 10th floor and i oppened my door i tell audrey which one was her room so she could make herself comfy while i get my things out and put it in place.

11:00 pm.

I finally ended putting my things in place so i entered instagram and post and story

I set up my alarm and went to sleep.

_______________________________________

First chapter what do we think???

🌊🌊🌊