Ch.23: "Their spark signatures are back online."

'You would think they would block off vents for me not to do this.' Miko thought to herself as she shimmied through a vent. As soon as the commotion had started, she had wanted to run out the door to figure out what was going on but before she could she was lifted up and placed behind a few stray crates and then left behind to just sit there and hide but to Miko, she wasn't about to sit there so here she was now shimming her way down a vent. Miko paused for a moment when she heard gunfire for a moment. She debated rather or not to go near it but after a brief moment of hesitation which was quickly diminished when she heard familiar voices up-a-head. Miko smiled as she continued on, but that smile was short lived when she suddenly dropped right out of the ventilation system. Miko landed {quit luckily} on a berth though the wind was knocked out of her as she was struggling momentarily to catch a vent but after managing to, she sat up on the berth and looked around. From the amount of polish and red paint cans it was clear this was Knockout's berth room and because it was, she had a brief moment of realization of using said paint cans as maybe a prank, but the thought was short lived when the door suddenly opened.

At first Miko had thought something had somehow triggered the motion sensor but upon seeing Ratbat's small form suddenly take off and into the room landing on top of Miko's head and glaring down {as menacingly as the Cybertronian mechanical bat-like sparkling could} Miko couldn't help but giggle at the quit comedic look on Ratbat's face as she pulled the bat off of her helm. "Oh, come on Ratbat you didn't expect me to stay, did you?" Miko asked.

Ratbat merely shrugged then flapped his wings aggressively before his optics clouded over for a moment. Thinking something was wrong she became concerned, but that concern was short lived when the Ratbat turned towards the door. The door suddenly opened to reveal Soundwave. Knowing she was caught she slumped where she sat and crossed her arms over her chassis as she reluctantly looked up at Soundwave who merely looked down at her as if getting on to her silently. "I just wanted to explore." Miko stated which caused Soundwave to shake his helm then without warning he lifted her up causing her to squeak in surprise. Right as Soundwave turned to leave, he was greeted with 2 different sets of blasters.

"Surprise Glitch." Arcee stated as she powered up said blasters.

At first Miko was excited to see familiar faces but then her previous conversation with Knockout about who was the good guys and bad guys suddenly hit her like a freight train then the secondary thought of if Arcee and Bumblebee would remember her as a Cybertronian given how she couldn't remember much of anything from before except for things that happened after she had woken up {excluding what she had been told that is}. She hesitated speaking for a moment, but the hesitation soon turned to fear as several of Soundwave's tentacles suddenly were pointed a mear inch away from her faceplate. Logically she knew this had to be some sort of demented fear tactic to detour the Autobot's on Soundwave's part but the non-logical, the childish part, of Miko swallowed hard as she clamped her open mouth {which she hadn't even realized she had opened her mouth} shut.

"Put her down and step away Soundwave." Arcee continued, seemingly not even fazed by the scare tactic Soundwave was imploring.

Bumblebee buzzed in agreement but that buzzing in agreement quickly switched to screaming as Arcee and Bumblebee both fell through a ground bridge that had opened up directly below then curtesy of Soundwave's own ground bridge technology.

Miko blinked in bewilderment for a brief moment before looking up at sound wave then down where Arcee and Bumblebee had just been moments before. Something in her spark broke momentarily at the thought of being away from whom she had reacquainted herself with after so long. Sure the Decepticons were nice and all and she was treated rather fairly given the circumstances but she still missed the Autobot's and so acting on pure impulse she suddenly jabbed Soundwave in the chest plate causing him to loosen his grip at the sparkling's sudden outburst which allowed Miko a small moment to slip from his grasp, fall to the floor but land on her ped's {though stumbling a little bit} and took off down the hall. Before Soundwave could catch up a visible grate cover was quickly spotted on the ground next to a vent causing the mech to sag his shoulder plates and sigh. Pointing a digit forward he gestured to the vent as Ratbat deployed and began following the troublesome sparkling through the vents.
<><><>
'Pit spawned glitch.' Arcee thought to herself as she dusted herself off. After falling though, the ground ridge they had found theme selves in a secluded forest located Primus only knows where. She attempted to contact Ratchet for a ground but when she was met with static, she kicked a stray rock in frustration causing it to skid across the ground.