Right pup? Jakewon (M)

Jakewon one shot

Jake hasn't been receiving the attention he yearns from the leader, prompting him to take matters into his own hands.

Puppy Jake being a brat and leader Jungwon putting him in his place.
(Top jw bttm jk)

——————————

Jake being grumpy was an understatement. He was furious. Among the two months they had been promoting the new Album he has not been touched or kissed. He understands that the leader is busy and he's tried to be understanding but he can't take it any longer. He's watched Jungwon happily cling to other members and he hasn't even been allowed to sleep in the same bed as the younger Nevermind cuddle him.

Jake still remembers the first time they had been intimate together. He had been trying to get off in his room when the leader stormed in claiming Jake had moved something of his, although he quickly shut up when he realised what he had walked into.

Jake was mortified he stopped freezing from where he was sat on top of a pillow naked humping like his life depended on it . He had slowly released the bite he had on it. He locked eyes with the red faced leader who had his mouth open a wide. Jake immediately scrambled to cover himself and in the process Jungwon had rushed to walk out slamming the door. Jake didn't know how long he had sat there red faced and almost teary before the leader burst in again this time marching straight to him and locking him in a heated kiss.

From that moment they had somehow formed a sexual relationship? Jake would say friend's with benefits but Jake doesn't want to label it that. He's always been close to Jungwon ever since iland and labelling his relationship with him like that feels like a kick in the teeth.

Their relationship has been semi normal. Not normal but not NOT normal. They helped each other off whether it be hand jobs to sneaky blowjobs in bathrooms. They went the full way once and it was a disaster. They obviously hadn't spoke before hand and it ended in awkward sex and an overly paranoid Jungwon who thought that Jake crying was because Jungwon was hurting him. They ended up just giving each other blowjobs and maybe Jake got fingered.

Back to now Jake was sat in a way to big jumper that he'd stole from jays wardrobe and a pair of boxers in the living room off their dorm. It was brightening up outside reminding Jake that he has been sat here for the last hour since 4 am. He was hard and couldn't get off and Jungwon had again ignored him last night saying he was tired. Jake was fed up, he needed anything. Anyone. Jake huffed chucking himself on the couch trying to think of ideas to try and get laid he sat there for that long he felt himself grow tired and decided he could deal with this later. He chucked his legs up on the couch closing his eyes and drifting to bed.

Blinking his eyes he roughly tried to push away the hands that were shaking him awake. He failed as the prying hands just shook him harder and he sat up with a huff peeling his eyes open he was met with none other than Jungwon himself. He was wearing a sweater and some pj bottoms and was looking at Jake with an eyebrow raised.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" Jake could feel himself grow annoyed with the younger remembering the reason was because he was horny and has been blue balled the last two months. Pulling himself up with a huff he scowled and walked past the leader ignoring him completely.

Jungwon widened his eyes baffled at the puppy like boy's mood watching as he stormed down the hall. Turning to look at heeseung who had been sat at the kitchen table the entire he saw he was just as shocked.

"Did I say something?" Heeseung just shrugged his shoulders going back to munching on his cereal.

"I don't know but you must've done something" Jungwon just sighed trudging his was over to the kitchen to join the eldest.