Chapter 46

America pov.

After we had gotten our roles France quickly pulled me away and everyone else had scattered off as well.

"France, why did you drag me away like that?" I asked the French woman.

"I wanted to spend some time with you that's all." She replied. I nodded and went along with her for the time being, doing some fo my tasks along the way, I noticed that she wasn't doing anything but watching my every move. I knew something was off so I worked fast and kept my eye on her as well. I continued to do my tasks and let France follow me around until the lights went out and I felt blood running down my back, I knew it was France, and she knew I was a threat to her in the game because of her role for this level. I can only hope someone finds me soon.

"I'm sorry my son, but you and Russia are threats that need to be neutralized for this level." She told me, leaving me here as I bleed out.

Russia pov.

I left Britain behind once the lights went out and I started to fix the lights and o2 as it started to deplete as well. Once I had fixed everything someone had called a meeting and I quickly noticed that Ame wasn't here.

"France what happened to America?" I asked her, my voice deepening with worry, and dread.

"I don't know, we got separated when the lights went out." She told me. 'Liar, but how can I prove it? She was the last person to see Ame alive.' I thought to myself, trying not to cry. We skipped the vote and I continued to do the tasks that had been given to us, finishing mine rather quickly, but it didn't feel the same without Ame. I miss the banter and mindless flirting we did to get under each other's skin, I watched the cams to make sure I can catch someone in the act, and I saw France climb into the vents and climb out in the medbay with Britain and she quickly took him out before venting again. I ran for the cafeteria and hit the red button in the center.

"Russia mate, what's wrong, you never call a meeting like that." Australia expressed, slightly worried.

"I saw France kill Britain on cams, and I watched her go into the vents." I told the group, they believed me and voted France out. 'You were right Ame, we proved ourselves right each time and now everyone believes us.' I thought to myself. Once the vote ended and France was voted out. We went our separate ways, with me going back to admin and watching over the group from the cams. I had a feeling that someone has the other impostor role, but I had to catch them in the act before I could do anything about it. 'Get yourself together Russia, once the level ends he'll come back, you just have to stay calm.' I told myself, still flicking through the cams, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Canada pov.

What France did was stupid, and she paid the price. Now Russia is upset and hell bent on finding the other impostor. As long I stay with Rain while the lights are on and kill when the lights are out I should be safe. I quickly sabotaged the lights and snuck off to kill someone before Russia can fix the lights and o2. Once I had found my target I stabbed them in the back and ran back to her. But I didn't make it in time and the lights came on as I left the vent I had gone through to get Germany out of the way. Poland saw me vent and reported Germany's body. The meeting was called.

"Poland what happened?" Dixie asked him.

"I saw Canada vent as the lights came back on, with Niemcy's dead body on the floor." Poland explained, Russia nodded and the holograms appeared telling us that its time to vote, everyone voted for me and I got voted off.

Russia pov.

After Canada was voted off, the level had been cleared and everyone that had died came back to join us for dinner and I had found a small alcohol chest in admin that I had started to drink. I had a slight buzz when Ame came to give me a hug. I hugged him back tightly, he chuckled softly but ultimately allowed it. I let my worries melt away as I held the American in my arms.