Prologue

FYI: This is the sequel to Girls vs. Boys and it basically picks up where that story left off so you will need to read Girls vs. Boys before this story. Thanks!

Prologue

I stayed in my hollow log all night hoping that I was dreaming and that my dad wasn't really standing in my house. I walked back to my house as slow as I could, making sure he wasn't there. I climbed back up the tree and opened the window. But something was wrong, the window wouldn't open. I looked through the window noticing that someone locked it. I went around the house trying to open the windows, none of them would open. Someone purposely locked them so I would have to go back through the front door.

I sighed and quickly ran in and stopped when I heard his voice.

"Lexi," He said.

I turned to him, "What do YOU  want?" I asked.

"Lexi, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ever left," He said.

"Why? You actually regret sleeping with all those, those bimbos!" I yelled, "Well it doesn't matter, we don't need you, so you can just walk right out those doors the same way you did 6 years ago," I finished.

He looked at me shocked, "Lexi, I would like you to meet your step sister," He said pointing into the darkness. I saw a shadow, and it came out of the darkness. I glared at her with as much hatred as I did towards my father. I didn't want anything to do with my 'step sister'.

"Why would you want me to meet that?" I asked motioning to my so called sister.

"She's going to be staying here for a while," My dad said.

"WHAT!" I screeched.

"Glad to see you to," she mumbled.

"Can you shut up for one minute?!" I yelled.

She was quiet and just stared at me with a grin on her face.

"Where is my mother," I said glaring at my father.

"She went upstairs to get a room ready," He said.

I stormed upstairs and went into the guestroom, "What the hell were you thinking?" I asked her.

"Lexi before you over react just let me explain," She said.

"Explain what? I don't want her here!" I yelled.

"Lexi, once Amanda was born, her mother left and your father can't afford to take care of her, so she is staying here as long as she wants, and that is final," She said acting all stern. 

 Oh so her name is Amanda.

"He is not my father and never was," I seethed before storming back downstairs.

"Hurry up and get upstairs before I kick you out," I said to Amanda.

She grabbed her stuff and ran upstairs with an annoying smile on her face.

"And you," I said turning towards the person I once called my father, "Get out."

He turned and left without a single word,and  as soon as he walked out of the door I locked it. I walked back up the stairs towards the guest room.

I knocked, suddenly feeling guilty for yelling at her when I was really only pissed at him being here.

She opened the door, "Come with me," I simply said.

I turned on my heel and walked to my room and out the window, helping her down the tree. We walked to the park in silence.

Once I got there I told her, "Now, you can never show anyone this, it's just our little secret okay?"

She nodded and I pushed the bushes aside revealing my hiding place.

Within the next hour I got to know Amanda better, she was 10 years old and loved to draw. She and her father hardly talk. Amanda had blonde hair that had a slight natural curl to it. She had blue eyes and was smart for her age.

As we walked home I said, "I think, I might actually like having you here."

"You're not going to get all mushy on me are you?" she asked with a scrunched up face.

I laughed and pulled her into a bear hug, "I am definitely going to like having you here."