Chapter 12

Welp. Now that I know what I know, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Do I make a run for it? No. She's gonna Yandere Sim my ass. Do I tell her I know? Nah, she'll deny it. So... what do I do?

Ah, I know. I go out to the living room and look her in the eyes deeply before kissing her. She makes a noise of approval before kissing me back, grabbing me by my neck, and making me back up until I'm up against the wall, panting as her lips go to my neck.

Sleeping with the enemy. Classic. Her hand snakes downwards and I feel her cold hand tease my entrance, making me shiver with anticipation. She jerks a finger in, and I gasp in surprise.

"Holy, shit. That feels kinda-- Ahh~" I say, my words turning to mush as she works me. I've never been with a girl before. 

"Oh, is this is your first time with a girl?" She coos at me. I simply whine in response and she laughs, still pumping me. 

She asks me numerous questions as she continues to do it, making me eventually throw my head back and say, "Fuck, I'm close!!" 

She takes her hand out. "Ah, ah, ah!! There will be no finishing until I'm okay. After all, you rejected me!!" She coos. 

I nod obediently and we flip so she's to the wall. I put my hand up her skirt and pulled her soaked panties down, revealing her pretty pink womanhood. I hum in approval.  Then, I grab her thighs tightly and begin to lick her, before taking her bud in my mouth all at once. I suck on it and she lets out small little moans, before they get louder and louder, her eventually finishing all over my mouth, me slurping all of it up before she flips us back so I'm against the wall.

She then does the same, me exploding withing seconds of contact. "Oh, such a needy little cunt!!" She coos, and I moan her name. 

═══☆═══

I tiptoe up the stairs, just to see Jace wide awake sitting up in bed. Shit.

"Where the hell were you??" He yells, and I bite my lip. "THAT WAS A REAL QUESTION!!"

"That I don't wanna give you the answer to." I retort. 

"Well, then..." He says, before walking up to me swiftly and instantly plunging a finger into my heat. What is with these people and turning angry moments into sex??? God!

I moan and gasp at the same time, with pleasure and pain. I'm still sensitive. "I'll ask you again, where were you??" He says while still working me. 

"I WAS AT MEI'S HOUSE!!" I yell eventually, and he takes his fingers out, licking them clean. 

"Doing what?" He asks.

No way I'm telling this nigga what I was just doing. "We had a late-night talk about Nathan. He was her boyfriend, y'know." I say, shrugging. 

"Oh," He says. "Well, then why did you feel so... wet?" He asks.

"Well, because I was thinking of you on the way back home," I say sweetly. Maybe I can use this to my advantage. 

"You know how I feel about us doing things with you in your condition." He says, hesitantly. I drop to my knees in front of him, face-to-face with his bulge. Oh, so he doesn't wanna do me, yet he's literally hard. Okay

"Wh- what are you d- doing?" He asks, stuttering really bad. He runs his hand through his dreads. 

"What I know you want just as much as I do," I say before pulling down his pajama pants and kitty-licking his tip, liquid already coming out. God, I'm becoming such a HOE!!

Anyways, I look up at him and wink as I take him in my mouth. I pump him as I suck it, and when he's about to nut,  I take it out of my mouth and jerking it while it's angled at my boobs.

He nuts on me, getting it on my chest and my face.  "Mmm, thank you Jace," I say, and he lets out a moan. Shit.

═══☆═══

I grin as her face falls. "What do you mean, you know what I did to Nathan?" She says. 

We've been fucking around for months now, and it's the day after their graduation. "I mean, I know that you killed him and I know you did it because you knew he was still in love with me. And I don't know if you were upset because you wanted me, or because you wanted him, but I do know that you took his fucking life because he wanted me. I don't know what kind of sick bitch would do that, but I'll remember to wear a face mask when I visit you in jail because you, Mei? Are a sick bitch." I say, scoffing. 

"So this whole time... you knew?" She says, clearly in a state of shock.

"Yup, and the police are on their way over right now. So say goodbye to freedom, bitch!!" I say, smirking as the sound of faint sirens becomes louder and louder. 

She looks at me with a look of terror on her face. And that was the last time she looked at me.