Chapter 44

France pov.

Britain and I were walking around looking for our tasks, just talking about what's going on.

"Britain you're pushing America a bit too hard when you try asking for forgiveness from him, you have to see it from his point of view, you were so blinded by power that it tore you both apart, if he chooses to forgive you, and give you that second chance then it's ok, but stop pushing him so hard." I told him, while I finished fiddling with the electrical wire.

"You have a point France, but he won't talk to me." He told me, I nodded at his words.

"Let him come to you, he knows you're sorry, but you have to prove that you're sorry instead of just saying it." I responded, getting up to do my next task when I felt a knife in my back.

"I apologize France, but thank you for the advice you have given me about America." He told me as my vision faded to black.

Poland pov.

I was walking to o2 with Niemcy to complete a task I had there when I saw Britain stab France in the back as she was doing a task, I quickly motioned for Niemcy to hide as Britain climbed into the vents. We waited for a few minutes before entering the o2 room and reporting France's body.

"I see France is no longer with us, Britain do you know what happened?" Confederate asked the British man.

"No, we were both doing tasks and I left the room, and when I had come back she was dead." Britain explained.

"Britain you are a terrible liar, Russia and I were on cams in admin, we saw you stab France, and Poland and Germany saw the same from the hallway outside o2." America told him, we watched him shrink as the holograms appeared for us to vote, and everyone voted for Britain. He got voted off and we noticed that this death didn't count against his life tally.

"Ok, so whoever gets the role he had and they get voted put it doesn't count against them in the long run, that's good to know." I pointed out, everyone nodded and we went our separate ways to complete more tasks. Niemcy and I went back to o2 to complete the task I had there. Once that task was completed we made our way to admin so Niemcy can do the card swipe. Once we got there we saw Ame and Russia on cams.

"Hello you two, did you finish all your tasks again?" Niemcy asked them.

"Haha yea, we've been sitting in here for a while, just watching the cams for anything out of the ordinary, how many tasks to you both have left?" Ame asked us.

"This is my last one, I think Polen has one more in the lab." Niemcy told him, finishing his card swipe.

"Be careful out there, have each other's back, that's how we survive the level." Russia told us not looking from the screen. He has a point, Ame may be looking over Russia's shoulder, but he's still observant of the room round him, and hyper vigilant of the vent and entry way. Niemcy and I made our way to the lab so I could do my last task, we checked the bar after I had completed it, and it was only third of the way full, until the power went out. It turns out we had flashlights and we used them to get around, Russia and America were fixing the power when o2 started to drop. I heard America groan and pulled Russia to o2 once the power was back on. After a few minutes they went back to admin and o2 was back to normal. Then a body was called in and we noticed that three of the group was gone, the missing people being; Japan, Belarus, and Confederate.

"Alright, I can vouch for America, Russia, and Niemcy. After the power went out, they were the only ones fixing it, and then they went to o2 to fix that as well, the rest of the time we were in admin with them after we had completed our tasks." I spoke up, America nodding in my direction in thanks, I nodded back. I saw Russia whisper something to America and Ame nodding along. We saw the angle of Ame's hand and followed his lead. Once the votes were in, Canada was votes out, and level 2 had been cleared. The others that "died" or voted off came back and we stayed in the cafeteria to eat dinner. Once everyone was finished eating we went back to the medbay for the night. I watched America and Russia climb into the same bed, and I smiled at them and went to sleep for the night.

~morning~

America pov.

The night was uneventful and I didn't have a nightmare which was a weird feeling, but I actually felt refreshed and more awake than I have been in a long time. I knew that today would start level three after breakfast.

"Ah, you're already awake, I thought I'd have to wake you up again Meric." Russia told me, leaning up and kissing the top of my head softly. I giggled softly and looked at him.

"Yea, thanks for letting me sleep with you Ruski. I haven't felt this refreshed in a long time." I told him, grateful for everything he's done for me thus far.

"You're welcome Ame, now I think we should head to breakfast and eat before the next level starts, we don't want to keep the others waiting this time." He told me, I nodded and we went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast, and receive the roles for the next level. We got our breakfast and apparently we were the only ones awake for a bit so after we had breakfast we went to admin and waited there for everyone else to wake up, so we just talked and watched the cams as people started to wonder where we were and when we had woken up, but they ultimately gave up and went to eat their breakfast and once they were done we had received our roles for this level.