"Episode 03"

Farjaad came back from the office and entered in the room, Umeed was getting ready for the reception, He raised his eyebrows, sat on the bed and removed his coat.

"Kya baat hai, bht tayariyan horahi hain" Farjaad scoffed.

Umeed glared at him, "insaan ko kabhi karwi batein moo se nahi nikalni chaiye, apke moo se aag ke ilawa kuch nikal hi nahi sakta" she replied instantly.

"Jaldi tayar hojao, hamein hall mein time par phonchna hai" Farjaad ordered.

"Han han, hall to Farjaad Khan bahadur ka muntazir, jab ye mosoof aingay tab hi reception shuru hoga" Umeed scoffed.

"Tum kuch der ke liye apne moo par tape lagalo" Farjaad yelled, rolled his eyes.

Farjaad said and went for freshen up.

"Changez Khan" she mumbled.

**********

Farjaad came outside the washroom, dressed in white shirt beautifully contrasted with dress paint. Umeed was already dressed up in white lehnga, with opened hairs. She was looking like a fairy, she was setting her hairs infront of the mirror.

Farjaad stood behind her, took his perfume from the table and spray on himself. They looked at each other through the mirror, Umeed turned around and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Kya baat hai, aj to apke moo par bhi alag hi chamak hai" Umeed praised and smiled lightly.

He glared at her, "shukriya" he smiled fakely.

Umeed was finally ready, she slowly walked and sat on the bed. She wore the heals in her feets.

Farjaad turned around while setting hairs, "wese tum bhi theek hi lag rahi ho" He praised.

"Ohh, ye baat mujhe batane ki zarorat nahi hai" Umeed replied confidently.

Mimi entered in the room along with the cup of tea. She was already ready in her outfit, looking cute.

"Umeed, ye lo tumhari chai" Mimi said softly, extended her hand, she took the cup.

"Bhai, apke liye kuch khane ke liye lekar aon?" Mimi asked in concern.

"Nahi rehne dou, has ek coffee bhejwado" Farjaad demanded softly.

"Han, sugar bhi daldena taake inki zaban mein kuch mithas to aye" Umeed interuppted.

Farjaad glared at her, "jese ap to hamesha meethi meethi batein karti hain?" Farjaad scoffed.

"Han mein to wo bhi karleti hun, ap to kisi se baat bhi nahi karte" Umeed responded, Mimi chuckled.

Farjaad furrowed his eyebrows towards Mimi, he made a face and she stopped laughing.

"Mimi, ye baat yaad rakhonga" Farjaad complained like a baby.

"Ye bacho ki tarah moo banane ki zarorat nahi hai, ap jese bare bacho par acha nahi lagta" Umeed taunted at him.

"Excuse me, i am just twenty nine" Farjaad praised himself.

"Han, to twenty nine mein teen bache hojate hain, yahan apka aj valima horaha hai" Umeed said jokingly.

"To koi baat nahi na, bhai ke 30 saal mein ek bacha to ho hi jaiga" Mimi interuppted.

Farjaad and Umeed realized what she said, they glared at each other with raised eyebrows, both were embarassed. Umeed lightly slapped on Mimi's arm, Farjaad again turned towards the mirror.