Wheres Rocky

Chase p.o.v

I'm a little worried about Rocky but omg Skye kissed me!!Time to add that to my best things journal.Ok now I can look for Rocky."Ryder have you seen Rocky?"I ask."no the last time I saw him was when he was leaving Katie's and gasket drove up to him and I think she said something about meeting her at the beach"Ryder replies.that was help full but there currently a storm outside so I decided to play with Skye until the storm ends.

Skye p.o.v

I was just watching some tv until Chase came in and asked if I wanted to play Knights with him i said yes but I was thinking about telling him he looks cute"Hey Chase.""yeah Skye.""I think your..." I get interrupted by Ryder saying that it was time to find Rocky.I guess I'll express my feelings later.

Chase p.o.v

We went to the beach and saw something green under the sand but the sand was harder than usual."Rubble can you dig the sand"?

"Sure thing Chase"Rubble responds and he digs and under the sand it reveals Rocky's pup tag but no sign of Rocky."Sorry Chase but we don't have any good clues this was Rocky's last known location."Ryder tells me."but Rocky he could be out in the cold freezing!"I tell Ryder"I know but there's nothing we can do Chase!"ryder shouts back to me."ok"I say disappointed.We all go back to the look out."Chase look.There's always hope for the ones we care about you just have to believe it."sky tells me.