Prologue

Prologue

I stared at him with blasting confusion in my face, he expertly discuss in the class about Aristotle's Allegory of the Cave. Everyone's eyes set on him, siguro'y nahihiya si Sir sa atensyon nakukuha nito. Unlike him, whenever Mr. Anders speak in class, everyone act as if he's not around.

"Aristotle's Allegory of the Cave is dearly related in reality, it loudy implies that even how much we try to tell people the truth, if they only see the casted shadow, they would believe what they want to, beyond the reality and fact behind it. Hindi natin mapipilit ang isang tao na paniwalaan ang isang bagay na ayaw nilang paniwalaan" He said with his serious tone and fierce face. I uncounciously stare at his deep brown eyes, there was something hiding in it. My mouth was half opened when the sun hits his eyes and the magic happen. Gusto ko pa sanang titigan ito ng matagal ng biglang lumihis ang mata nito sa akin.

I was snapped back in reality when his eyes locked into mine. I panicked in my horror, with his cold gaze in my pheripheral view I hid my face in my text book.

God Serenity! Bakit mo kasi tinitigan?

I couldn't blame myself either. He's fucking gorgeous. Every moment I hear Taylor's lyrics "He's so tall and handsome as hell" it always remind me of him.

"Very well said, Mr. Nitszche. Any question? If none, class dismiss" Mr. Anders declaired before turning his back and exited  the classroom.

Rinig na rinig ko ang hiyawan ng aking mga kaklase, at last tapos na ang class namin for this semester. This only means, the school foundation day is coming, everyone would really be busy this coming week. Madaming events pag foundation day, surely ang pinaka-inaabangan ng lahat ay ang pageant.

"Apollo, please do settle down" the thunderous voice of our strict and terror class president echoed. Instantly, the room was like in a deep sleep.

Tahimik nanaupo sa kanya-kanyang silya ang lahat.

"The foundation day is approaching and I know all of us is in cloud nine, but sorry to bluff your bubbles, we still have research to finish"

In essense, my growing bubbly feeling fade away. I almost forgot about that, ay hindi pala, talagang pilit kong kinalimutan ang pisteng research na 'yun.

"As what Ms. Lily advice to the class, we will do it by pair..." he paused for a moment before looking at his wrist watch. God he's fucking hot, complete clean uniform, angelic face and hot body. Pwede ko na ba tong iuwi?

"I'll forward the pairing at our gc if masend na ni Ms. Lily sa akin, for now you may have your lunch" wika nito at inayos ang mga papel na ginamit niya kanina sa table ni Mr. Anders.

What if maging professor to? God kung talagang siya ang guro ay hindi nako aabsent.

How could he be daringly handsome and authotirative at the same time. The gentleness in his face was from just a tip of an iceberg.

In hundred times of this day I questioned myself. It became a hobby, a cycle of questioning and yet the answer was long forgotten.

In relation to Aristotle's Allegory of the cave, just like the slave, I am also blinded by the love I have for him. I keep on neglecting the mere reality that I can't have him. The shadow I am believing is just my delusions. Yet he cast beautiful scenery making me want him even more. Amidst the reality at the back of them all.

Authors Note:

P.S. the author is not knowledgable enough in the said theory but then she tried to explain it in a way she can. For further explanatiom of which pleass do more research. The message of Aristotle' 'Allegory of the Cave' is really meaningful.

So heres to modular era again. Too bored, heres a new story. Cheers!