The Order Of The Pheonix

Ariana's POV

Avada Kedavra," Bellatrix uttered.

I didn't have too much chance to think, just then, Bellatrix blasts Sirius with a nasty killing curse. Sirius's face goes gray and he falls back into the veil in the archway.

"No!!" Harry I cried out in anguish. "I killed Sirius Black," Bellatrix smiles and runs away and we runs after her.

"You coming to get me?" She taunted, running. "Crucio," Harry cast, the spell hitting her as she fell to the ground, but it seemed to have no effect on her.

"You've got to mean it, Harry. She killed him. She deserves it. You know the spell, Harry. Do it" Suddenly, Voldemort appears.

He tells Harry he's weak for not being able to torture the woman who killed his godfather. It's a nice pep talk from a psychopath.

Harry turned his wand toward Voldemort but he disarmed him with a swipe of his hand

"Crucio," I uttered, pointing at Bellatrix, and she screamed in pain. "I'm sorry if my edges are a bit sharper than Harry's," I coldly remarked as her cries intensified.

"Make sure the entire room hears you. Louder, bitch," I reiterated, showing no sign of backing down.

"Yes... Yes... that's my wife," Voldemort praised as he walked behind me.

Voldemort circled around me, a sinister smile playing on his lips. "Impressive, my dear. It seems you've embraced the darkness within."

"You're giving me too much credit. Embracing your darkness is beyond my intentions." My gaze stayed strong, resisting the pull of darkness.

He moved my hair and kissed my cheek.

'I'm relieved I chose a dress that conceals my hickies. If Voldemort catches wind of it, Snape might find himself in a perilous situation. He's certainly playing with fire, laying hands on The Dark Lord's Bride.'

Just then, Dumbledore steps out of a fireplace. He says, "It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom." Take that, Voldy.

"Ariana stop it." Dumbledore lowered my hand and I stopped torturing Bellatrix.

"The Aurors are on their way." He said "By which time I shall be gone, and you shall be dead." Said Voldemort as they fought.

Bellatrix disappears in the flames of another fireplace and Dumbledore and Voldemort started fighting.

They shoot spells at each other. Voldemort sic a fire snake on Dumbledore. Dumbledore encases Voldemort in a huge orb of water.

Voldemort breaks all the windows in the Ministry of Magic and then shoots the glass at Harry and Dumbledore. Dumbledore turns it to dust.

It's quite the wizard battle royale.
Finally, Voldemort possesses Harry and shows him the worst moments of his life.

They kept fighting for a while with fire and water then Voldemort broke all the mirrors in the room and threw them towards us but Dumbledore Shields us and the glass becomes dust.

"You've lost, old man." Said Voldemort speaking through Harry I went and kneeled in front of him. Get up Harry!" I slapped him desperate to get him up.

Dumbledore encourages Harry to fight Voldemort off by reminding his student that he needs to think of the ways he's different from Voldemort, not the ways they're alike

"Fight him, Harry. Don't let him get to you. You are stronger than him, smarter than him, braver than him, not to mention more handsome," I urged, injecting a touch of encouragement.