idk

Some short story

Setting friends hanging out at someone's place

"Dude have you ever realized how emotionally unintelligent you are. Like anyone could literally tell no scream at you that they are in love with you, and you would have no idea",Kris said ,putting there phone down to look at the person sitting in a desk chair, not turned to look at her.

"Kris wer did that come from? Weren't you texting someone guy just a second ago?", the person ask turning in the chair, not realy understanding what Kris was getting at.

Which resulted in Kris laughing and the other person being still confused and now a bit annoyed.

Until Kris realized the other person realy didn't know. "Wait Brooklyn, you really don't know what I'm talking about?"

"Obviously I don't know what you're talking about?", Brooklyn told her annoyed by not knowing what she meant.

"Well I was like you said texting some guy, my boyfriend, and thought, that you my best friend realy need a boyfriend. But than I remember that you would never realize if anyone likes you which makes getting you one really stupid. Also I remembered that this one guy we both know has been liking you for forever."

"Okay to much words and thoughts for my blonde hat, plus I don't know who you know but I didn't know that person who "likes me" that person dasn't exist.", Brooklyn explained to Kris.

Than there was a short moment of silence until Kris realized something about Brooklyns explanation. "Brooklyn your not blonde, like atoll you may be stupid but not blonde."

"right that what I was looking up on my phone will you texted that "boyfriend" of yours, how to bleach hair whit out frying it."

"You're saying that like you haven't literally met him a million times?"

"Yes, right because he's totally your boyfriend"

"You're just jealous"

"Absolutely no, but how was that guy you talked about before"