Epilogues

Two girls peered out of their window, examining the night sky.

"Thistle, you know we need to do this soon." A girl spoke looking at the blonde beside her.

"I know Calamity... but it's the last one, I'd like to take my time with this one." The blonde responded.

"But Thistle, what will Fay-"

"I don't give a damn what she says Calamity!" The blonde hissed before regaining her composure. "She'll merely have to wait. Besides... I've grown rather attached to this one."

The two peered out of the window once again.

𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙

Meanwhile, in a land far brighter than Monster high, a group of students surrounding a glowing arch.

"What do you think it is?" A girl asked.

"Kind of looks like the thing Cupid came out of." Another girl answered.

"Then do you think we'd find..."

"Absolutely."

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go through!" A girl grinned, rushing through.

"Wait, Apple don't!" Another warned following.

"Ooh! Wait for us!" Another girl exclaimed running after the two.

"Oh, this is going to be wicket." A girl spoke fading from visibility as she stepped through.

"When I get my hands on that girl, it'll be off with her head!" The final girl said, taking a step through as the glowing arch closed.

"What is this place?" One of the girls pondered looking at their surroundings.

"Oh, this is so Royally awful." Another said.

"What is that over there? Some kind of evil castle?" Another asked.

"I don't like the looks of it."

Suddenly screams rang out from the forest behind them, as the group gasped.

"Come on quick, let's go in there, before whatever that was finds us." A girl instructed grabbing another's hand and quickly moving towards the building.

"Wait no! That place looks evil." The girl exclaimed.

"Yeah, well I like our chances better in there than out here right now." She said as another scream was heard.

The group nodded, rushing to the building, not even noticing the hole in one of their bags as an object fell out, falling to the ground.

Just as the group ran inside, Y/n stepped out of the forest, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Huh, what's this?" The siren pondered picking up an elegant locked book with a purple mirror at the front "Some kind of diary? The owner must be looking for it... I should keep it for them so it's safe."

The girl slowly tucked the book into her hood, making her way into the school.

𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙

A few minutes earlier, a hooded figure walked through the graveyard, head bowed as they stopped in front of a statue.

The figure pulled a dagger out from their pocket and carefully cut into their hand, drawing blood then stepped up to the statue, allowing their blood to drip onto it before pocketing the dagger.

The statue turned to flesh, the man who was trapped in it releasing a gasp.

"Hello Mr Hyde." The figure spoke, removing her hood.

"Y/n-" The man spoke, sticking his hand out to take her power but failing, slowly backing away.

"Oh, that's not going to work this time." Another voice spoke, walking out from behind a tree, revealing herself to be Y/n's grandmother "I made sure of that."

"You attacked me and Kirby then stole my powers." The young siren hissed, backing the man into a tree.

"Y/n look-" The man began but the siren raised a hand to silence him.

"You used my own powers against me, controlled my mind, turned me against my friends. Then you attacked my friends- tried to kill them, then killed me."

"Y/n we can talk about this- I'm-"

"An eternity in a stone prison isn't enough for what you've done, right Kirb?" The girl spoke looking to the hermit crab on her shoulder.

'Right Y/n'

"Say goodbye, Hyde."

"Y/n- Wait!" But he was cut off with a scream of terror.

That night, screams rang out in the forest but this time... no one in the school questioned it.

A/n: AHHH This book is now finished! This is really rather emotional for me since i've spent over a year writing it. The first few chapters of the next should be posted sometime January- February so keep a look out for that!

-Please note the next book will not be Monster high 2, it will be a completely out of canon book set in between the two movies.