The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future

Tsunami: *sleeps angrily*

Ghost of Christmas Past *looks weirdly like Anemone*: ooooo I am the ghoooost of christmas paaaast.

Tsunami: *jumps up screaming angrily and punches Anemone* YOU LITTLE-wait who the heck are you?

Ghost of Christmas Past: I am here to tell you about your past mistakes on Christmasss oooooooo.

Tsunami: ew.

A screen pops up in front of Tsunami and the Ghost. It shows the Talons of Peace enjoying eggnog around a warm fire. There is a tree in the room with a lot of presents. Young Dragonet Tsunami sneaks around the tree and steals the presents away one by one. Tsunami then descends on the Talons of Peace in a fake flying cow costume and scratches all their ears.

Tsunami: Ah yes. The good old times :)

Ghost of Christmas past: It tis bad to do that. Stop! *dissappears*

Tsunami: *grunts and falls back asleep standing up*

Ghost of Christmas Present *looks eerily like Sunny*: Hello Tsunami!

Tsunami: Noooo not againnnn

Another screen pops up in front of the dragons. It shows the Talons of Peace enjoying another enjoyable quaint Christmas. "Let's hope Tsunami doesn't find out about this." One mutters to the other.

Tsunami: ooooooo

Ghost of Christmas Present: Please don't do this again this year! They're enjoying themselves :)

Tsunami: Of course not *evil grin*

Ghost of Christmas Future (looks like Turtle): *pops up* She's lying. 

I'm too lazy to edit this so I'm sorry if it's messy.