Episode 8 : Phil Billings And The Null Void

The trio is continuing their road trip after celebrating the muddy wedding that happened , y/n was glad to finally be out of that suit , but he did enjoy wearing that

Y/n: (stretching arms and leaning back into his seat) man! That feast yeasterday was delicious ! I'm stuffed ! But , I do miss that suit though grandpa....it really did grow on me , just like you said.

G.Max: don't feel bad sport , I'll take it out when it's needed again!

Y/n: okay grandpa! Speaking of (turns behind and yells) how you holding up Lucy?

Lucy : (walking out) im holding up just fine! Im so excited to explore things with you!

Voice actor : Tara strong

This is Lucy mann , the younger sister of Camille , Camille, at the reception , insisted on Lucy going along with them since she has never been off world like her , plus , she's a hyper type and inexperienced with her abilities .

Lucy was just having girl talk with gwen , she is not used to earth customs , gwen showing her abit of magic

Gwen:(walking out) Lucy is a fast learner and it's nice to have another girl around other than Mr doofus over here (pointing at y/n)

Y/n just grumbled in defeat into his seat and went back seeing the moving views

G.Max: I think you hurt his feelings gwen...(looking back at gwen and then at y/n)

Gwen: (shrugs) well , he'll get over it...besides , you can't stay mad at me,can you?~(sly smile)

Y/n just blushed and muttered "apology accepted" before getting back to whining

Lucy: woah! What happened to y/n , his cheeks are red!!(yup, Lucy is dense and innocent as a bean)

Gwen: oh nothing Lucy, he's just a little out of it after all that wedding drama.

Lucy: (shrugs) well okay! , Gwen , can you show me those , what were those called again , they're like dull needles that you use to apply on color on those white sheets called paper...hmmm(thinking)