Chapter 18 (finale)

4 years later ; London Wembley stadium.

"I hope you guys enjoyed this tour! The fact you guys sold us out is crazy and it's all thanks to you! I can't wait to see you next year and I love you all so much!"

Ash's fans roared with cheers and the entire stadium was booming. Ash sold out five albums and became a world superstar. Selling out shows, performing at various events, becoming brand ambassadors for various brands.

He finally had the golden chance to perform in Wembley and he sold that out as well.

"Also a small spoiler, my buddies Liam and Emma have something prepared so please do give it lots of love and support them!"

Another round of cheers and that was the finale. He sold out Wembley.

He went backstage and congratulated his entire team, grateful for their immense support and cooperation. From a distance he saw Michelle and went to hug her.

"Thank you so much for filming our entire tour". He says as he pulls away.

"Congrats for the big goal win! I knew you could do it". She smiles at him.

After graduation, Liam, Emma and Michelle too joined SkyLight Entertainment. They were a little sad that Ryan couldn't join them but Ash told them that one day he will come. He just knows it and has been going on with that same hope.

Michelle became the creative director, Emma became one of their main singers and Liam became a famous music producer. Ash started writing, singing and producing songs alongside them and even collaborated with various other artists.

But they were missing something in their life. Their White dancing swan.

"Alright bro, I have to fly back to new york tonight to film Emma and Liam's MV, you're coming back when?"

Ash replies, "I have some promotions and interviews to do so it will take around three weeks".

"Alright I'll see you after three weeks, take care". With one final hug, Michelle goes back to her car.

Ash was just checking his schedule when he felt a pat on his back. He turns around and sees....William?

"Oh hey! What's up bro" Ash gives him a hug which William reciprocates. "I came to see your concert. I'm really proud of you". They pull back and William playfully ruffles his hair.

"How's Ry-

"Mr Jones! You have a post concert interview now". One of the team members inform him. "Umm can it be pushed back? I'm meeting someone-

"It's okay Ash, In fact I want you to come to this address tomorrow if possible. I'll get going now. See you soon". He bids goodbye and goes back to his car.

Ash sighs before following the team member for a final post concert interview.

Interviewer : thank you so much for your time Mr. Jones and also a big congratulations for selling out Wembley!

Ash : haha it's all thanks to my lovely fans and my team that this dream came true. A special thanks to my company as well for taking care of me.

Interviewer : we've noticed that majority of your songs are pointing towards a special someone. May we have a small idea on who he or she is?

Ash : *chuckles* my entire career is dedicated to him. All my songs are dedicated to him. I can't reveal much but I just hope that fate makes us meet each other so I can dedicate more songs to him.

Interviewer : that is so sweet and romantic! No wonder you're the prince of love. But we're extremely curious as to who that man is?!

Ash : I can only call him as a white swan who loves to dance even though he had chains restricting his wings. Who knows may be one day you'll get to see him beside me?