𝟎:𝟎𝟕

JADED PSYCHO
0:07
"I SEE YOU"

JADED PSYCHO0:07 "I SEE YOU"

I'm through with nonsense

JALANI BEYONI GRAY
3:35 AM
JALANI'S DOMAIN | ATL, GEORGIA

OMNISCIENT POV

ARMANI FLIPPED HER HOOD OVER HEAD AS
she walked around Jalani's room. She picked up an object that picked up her eyes. It was a limited edition Sprayground crossbody she wanted to get but she forgot to purchase it.

"Where all his shit at?" Armani turned around asking Jalani as she lay in her bed under her cover still crying. Jalani's arm came from under the cover pointing outside her door. Armani placed the bag back down making her way to the room she pointing at.

Armani saw all his stuff in a room still put up. She knew he was on the way. It would take her long to bag all of his shit up for him to get.

She walked to get kitchen looking for garbage bags and she found some. "Perfect." She grabbed the box of garbage bags and went back to the room.

She started with his clothes that were in the closet. She yanked the shirt from the hangers tossing them into the bag. Then she proceeded with his pants and underwear.

She tied a knot on top of the bag, tossing it over her shoulder. On to the next one, she eyed all of his sneakers and slides. She planted the bag flatly to where she could just toss it in.

Once she did that she launched each shoe in the bag not giving a rat's ass if she creased them. She kicked the bag in the corner now on the last part unplugging all of his consoles and other electronics things.

"That shit was easy." She didn't move them because he was going to pick them up. It's not like she couldn't lift it. She wanted him to do the hard shit, making him struggle.