five.

( Son of Snow White and Prince Florian, portrayed by Benjamin Wadsworth )

chapter five:
jane's birthday.

─── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ──

Florence White was a newfound friend of Lumina. Yes, son of Snow White. And yes, Lonnie's date to cotillion Jay had mentioned earlier. Why did no one know about him until now, you may ask? Simple: he was an introvert.

It took months for him to finally be comfortable with setting off the relationship public during Cotillion. Lonnie was very joyful about his choice, because really she's been waiting since forever for him to be comfortable with it. She was lucky to be able to slide into Florence's private bubble.

The two were highly unexpected, but it seemed rather fitting. Everyone didn't have any problems for it beside Jay-who he can admit he grew a tiny crush on Lonnie. Later on he let go of that crush.

Florence came out of no where, he had just transferred into Auradon High and had to attend summer school. Lonnie had a summer trip planned for her: she'd go to China to visit relatives with her family. So she was gone for the entire summer.

As much as Florence hated being in a place without his girlfriend, it was worth the price to pay so he could be with her for senior year. Before Lonnie packed her bags to leave, she had introduced Florence to the people she'd been friends with most.

That included Lumina, Jane, the VK's, and Ben. It was a value pack, if you got into Jane's circle, you go to Carlos, and so on. Lumina was the last to meet Florence, who she quickly became friends with.

Even though Florence was very introverted and preferred to be a loner and be happy dating Lonnie, inevitably he couldn't pass on the offer of friends. So there was he and Lumina with the rest of the school gathered to the front entrance.

"Proposing? Marriage at 17? Unbelievable." Florence comments. "They seem to really like each other, Flo." Lumina defends them. "Plus, you would happily do that to Lonnie, wouldn't you?" She teased. "Well...I wouldn't announce it or do it in front of the whole country."

"Give them a chance, Mal will definitely accept it. She's too in love with Ben to not. Their relationship was worser a few months ago." Lumina adds. "I know, Lonnie told me. She went to the Isle apparently and used her fencing skills to fight literal pirates." Florence says.

"You're saying it like you don't believe her!" Lumina noticed, "I'm trying to believe her, but how'd you get knocked up and snuggle close with a maroon pirate?" Florence asked. "He's...ravishing." Lumina comments, turning pink. "And we've been lettering each other back and forth too! He's really nice once you get to know him!"