Joule bio

Name: Joule The Hedgehog

Age: 17

Personality: Calm, acts cocky, loyal to those who trust him, kind, smart when wants to be, lazy, quick tempered

Look:

I'm not that good at drawing so don't roast me to bad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm not that good at drawing so don't roast me to bad.
His quills are a brownish red and his fur is a slightly lighter brown. Above his shoes is fur that's connected to the shoes not him and the red in the front of his shoes think it as black I'm going to change it in the future and his eyes are a yellowish gold.

Favorite food:
Spicy chicken burgers

Likes:
Training, making friends, sleeping, trying new food ,play videogames, adventures, exploring, challenges, protecting people, being lazy, reading(sometimes), parties, racing and challenges.

Powers:
Super speed
Enhanced durability
Enhanced acrobatic skills and reflexes
Enhanced strength
Enhanced jump
Enhanced stamina
Accelerated healing
Hand-to-hand combat skill
Parkour combat skill
Chaos magic

Spin-charge:
By using the spin-dash to charge up power while not moving and just spinning the user can use the power to increase the power of a spin-dash or charge self to increase strength and speed further.

Ergokinesis or interna-Ergokinesis
Can influence the movement of own internal energy.

Abilities:
Red tornado:
Running around the enemy at a rapid pace generates a tornado that distracts the enemy and leaving them open for a attack.

Energy blasts:
Can shot out energy out of any part of the body and make it explode.

Chaos Control:
With the power of a chaos emerald the user can stop time or teleport.

Homing Attack:
The locks onto a target and rushes them with a spin-dash.

Energy build up:
Can rapidly generate energy in one spot of the body by focuses on that spot and cutting the energy generation of the other parts of the body.

Axe stomp:
While in mid air the user spins to build up momentum then using a stomp with a axe kick downwards to deliver massive damage.

Forms:
Charged Joule:
User focuses inner energy to unleash their full power which increases all physical abilities.

Light speed Joule:
By charging up enough with the spin charge user can increase their speed and attack and gain some more moves and charge up for those moves are shortened.

Super form:
-Super Joule

Voidi form:
-Semi-void Joule
-Void Joule (Locked)

Void form grows in strength as Joule gets more angry or having a feeling of being empty. Can be used without a chaos emerald but will strain his body if not capable of handling the power.
Gains access to void energy.

Chaos awakening जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें