Chapter 14. Announcement

Pheakkly made the decision to do a live video on her Instagram account while she was on her way back to Amara's apartment. She had her driver drop her off in front of the building and instructed him to pick her up in the morning. She excitedly went live and happily informed her fans that she was heading to Amara Hathaikorn's apartment to have dinner together.

Her fans and people in the comments are starting to go crazy with her statements because, for the past two years, Amara has consistently denied any romantic involvement with her. She has maintained that they are simply friends who happened to meet by chance several years ago. They aren't involved in any advertisements or other professional projects; they simply occasionally encounter each other at social gatherings, without any important meaning. Pheakkly is absolutely ecstatic that she's doing a live session this time.

"I've mentioned before that we have a unique bond with her that nobody else has." As she walked into the elevator, she mentioned, "I cannot reveal her floor; I don't want her to attract a stalker." She happily chirped.

After reaching Amara's apartment floor, she turned the camera to show her viewers the apartment door. She wanted to let them know that she knew the code for Amara's apartment. With excitement, she opened the door and squealed in delight, exclaiming, "Your food has arrived!"

However, when she enters the apartment, she finds that no one is inside. The grilled chicken remains on the table, untouched. Amara's door is open, but there is still no one inside. Pheakkly feels her emotions stirring inside her, but she manages to maintain a smile on her face. She reassures her viewers that Amara is currently away but will return soon. She sits on the sofa and turns on the TV, deciding to wait for another five minutes before smoothly ending her live session.

"Damn, she's crazy." Rina said that after they were currently safe at Freya's condominium. Her cousin, who is a police officer, was also present and attentively listening to their story, taking notes.

"I was considering buying that apartment. Come on!" Apsara sighed and glanced at her phone, observing how obsessed Pheakkly was. She then shifted her gaze towards her sister.

"I made it clear to her from the beginning that I'm not interested in getting into a relationship with her. She was the one who took advantage of me that night! Her action humiliated me. Don't start, Sara; all my precious books are there. There's a part of my life and work present there." Amara's voice trembled with desperation as she spoke.

"Part?" Rina asked.

"This one is half of my world and the other half." After pointing to Freya and the little furry girl who had managed to hide successfully before, Pheakkly goes crazy at her apartment with Gyo, the medium-coat chihuahua.

"We're going to get your books, baby; she's not going to be in there forever." Freya told her lover, as she brought a cup of tea, "Are you serious, by the way? Regarding what you were saying?"

Amara took a deep breath and carefully retrieved a small black velvet box from the bag next to her. "I was planning to wait for the perfect moment, but unfortunately, Pheakkly's actions interfered with my plan." Amara pouted, but she still showed the velvety box to Freya. "I know that I previously requested that you wait for two years, but now that we are finally together, I feel that it is important for us to make the most of our time and not let any of it go to waste. Would you like to marry me? I want to assure you that my love for you is solid and true. The only things that might make you feel a tinge of jealousy are my collection of books, papers, and perhaps a publication journal. Of course, in the future, our children may also capture some of my attention. Freya smiled as she stared at Amara, unable to believe that she had managed to make the usually beautiful, cool, calm, and confident Amara Hathaikorn into a babbling mess.