New girl

A/N, okay this is for moonlightwolf14

-------Sarah's POV-----
'Oh mer gersh Drew is getting on my last nerve. Wait hold on what are they doing?' I look at Piper and the others and go over to them. "Hey guys what are you doing?" I ask curiously. "We are playing truth or dare" said a blushing Vi. 'Why is she blushing? Hmm I'll ask her later'
"Cool can i join?" I asked hoping i can. "Sure, its your turn", "Hey its supposed to by my turn" Conner complained. "To bad" Annabeth said rolling her eyes. I watch in amusement as he crosses his arms and pouts. "Annabeth truth or dare?"

------Annabeth's POV--------

Oh, this cant end well.... "Hmm, I  choose truth." I say, because whats the worst she can do with truth?  "Who other then Percy would you date in this room?" She replied with a  smirk on her face. Oh thats just evil. "Who would you date that isn't me  Annabeth?" Percy said with a smirk also on his face. "I hate you both,  but if I must pick..... Jason." I say with a glare at Sarah.  "W-w-what?!?!?!" Jason said spluttering, meanwhile Piper cracked up  laughing. Hmm, my turn I guess. Who will be my unlucky victim. "Valdez,  truth or dare?" I look at him evil ideas forming in my head.

A/N: I made this longer, and changed Sinu to Hesha, if you haven't noticed. Hope you like it. All characters belong to Rick, except for Hesha and Vi who belong to me, and Sarah who belongs to moonlightwolf1 (Sorry if i messed up your name) Also sorry if its short but Ill try making longer ones.