•| 1 |•

"Okay, I understood

"Okay, I understood. There was a girl you met in your Childhood. Since then she became Permanent in your heart, brain, body, life, Everything!!" I nodded at the Speaker of these words, My Mother.

"You are so much obsessed with her that you started avoiding all the females except her" She further spoke which made me a little angry.

"You and Rishika are also an exception, Maa" I said childishly while making faces. No one can take my mother's and sister's place ofcourse.

"Ruvit!" I heard Dhruv calling out my name. It's been so many years since we both are together, Bestfriend for a Reason.

"I got to know that Manish Brother is getting married!!" He said while pouting. "And you didn't even invited me!?" He narrowed his eyes.

Oh My! If someone will see us like this they will definitely think us as Gay.

"Stupid! Marriage has not been decided yet." I said on which Dhruv sat on my cabin's sofa lazily.

"We are going to see her tomorrow only" Dhruv nodded. "You can come too if you wanna".

"Ofcourse I would Love too!!" He shouted with full enthusiasm as if he was just waiting for me to ask this question from him.

I was walking towards my room when I heard some noises from my grandmother's room.

I know it's not good to hear someone's conservation but I have right to know about my own family!

I walked towards Grandma's room and stopped when I heard her speaking.

"Hmari Ghar ki Auratein Bahar jakar kaam nahi karti aur mujhe pura yakeen hain koi bhi Ladki is khandan mein shadi krne k liye apna kuch bhi chhod skti hain"
(The women of our family do not work outside and I am sure that any girl can give up her anything to marry in this family.)

What? Why should a Girl leave her Career for Family? What kind of Mentality is this?

"Yeah! That's why you forced Mom to leave her Business..Right? She was such a Perfect Businesswoman of her times and what you did? You ruin her career. But My Wife is not going to suffer that!" Brother Raised his Voice.

And That's the End of My Patience. I never knew about Mom being a Businesswoman!! But she has to left her Career because of Grandma??

I was about to enter inside the room but stopped.

"If you are ready for our Marriage then you are invited in every ritual and if not, none cares about your opinion. I will still marry her and we will live together in our own house But She won't leave her job just to marry me."

I'm happy to get such a Brother. He is supporting his girl. Bhabhi is really lucky to have him. (Bhabhi: Brother's Wife)

"So you will break ties with this family just to marry her and live with her?" Grandma said with no expressions at all.

"If I have to do this to get My Love I will happily." I will also settle with Bhai. Atleast there will be no family drama.

"You-" Bro cut off Grandma's word and said,"Remember our son will be the Next hier of this Family." Brother smiled as if he just won.

Grandma isn't saying anything. So That's all the drama for today I guess.

It was already Morning. Everyone was present at the Dining Table Except Rishika.

"What's taking her so long?" Maa spoke as she placed the dishes on the table.

I turned my head towards her direction and said "Give me her Breakfast. I am going up in her room" .

"Mujhse jyada to tune usko bigada hain." Papa said as I walked towards the Stairs.
(You have spoiled her more than me)

"She is My Princess" I chuckled on my own words. I went to her room with the tray in my hand.

Rishika opened the door and was looking dull which made me worried. I immediately kept the tray on her study table.

"What happened Rish?" I kept my both hands on her respective shoulder. "Nothing Bro, just stress of study."

I pulled her in a Hug. It's what she needed the most at this moment. I knew it Engineering will going to be tough but she is also determinated towards her goal.

She is trying her best whole day and night. But it hurts me to see her try so hard.

"You don't have to be so careless. You can't compromise with your health like that Rish. You know how much it hurts me to see you like this"

Rishika looked up at me and hugged back more tightly.

"I Love you Bro. You are the Besttttt" I smiled looking at her bright side.

"Have your breakfast" She nodded at me.

She sat on the chair and start having her Breakfast."So what are your views about Manish Brother's Marriage?" She said in between.

A Flash of Yesterday's Night ran through my eyes. "I'm Excited!" I said with a Thumbs up.

"Who knows it ends up with your wedding" She chuckled while stuffing her mouth with Bread.

"My? Well I don't have any issues until it's her. Her and my wedding" I closed my eyes as I got lost in my own world.

Her Smiling Face came infront of me And I'm sure I'm smiling like a freak too.

"You are already so whipped for her" I opened my eyes to look at Rishika who was smirking.

"Without her, too much whipped. With her, it's going to be Never-Ending" I become a completely different person when I'm talking about her. And I like it.

"Then I think you are soon getting a Big Surprise today" Rishika winked for which I just sighed.

I know she is not going to tell me. So it's useless to ask her. Sigh

~•~

This Episode was kinda for
Ruvit's Character and Personality.

I hope it didn't disappointed you

AND!! AND!! AND!!
Are you also Excited for the Surprise??
Just as our Male Lead 🙈