All about my AU!

It is a teenage mutant ninja turtle fanfic but humans so there not mutant turtles but have mutant powers and live in the sewer and still trained by splinter I wanted powers to be an reflection of them or reminds me of the powers I feel like they would have.

—————————-

There powers
Raph has the power to turn hits into kenetic energy so basically if something or some one hits him he can store it and use that power to hit the target (I don't know what it's called)
Mikey has the power of afterimage creation it is an artistic effect where someone leaves ghost like silhouettes leaving opponents confused and to distract them and he uses pistols and cannons(he knows how to use other wepons as well but just hides his talent from his brothers so he just uses his regular weapon)
Donnie has the power of accelerated reading and high intelligence
Leo has the power of dynamokenesis the power to manipulate existing energy and he uses that energy to put into his katanas and use it that way (similar to Raphs but he stores in it wepons not his body).

My other ocs
———————————
Malachi
Gay
Filipino
His powers: clairalience (having a smell perception beyond the human nose),umbraportation(the power to teleport via shadows and darkness), and dream manipulation (the power to manipulate and affect dreams).
Mikey boyfriend then husband
If he was a mutant he would be a poison dark frog or something idk
Is a scene kid emo

Cleo Takeda
——————————
Agender and pansexual
Donnie's girlfriend
Her powers: necromancy(the power to communicate with the dead),amber(the power to touch other living being or dead beings and use whatever power they have gain for a certain period of time she can use it for three hours),and accelerated agility.
If she was a mutant she would be a black cat
Mcbling gyaru( she is a rokku gyaru)

Soraya zhu
————————
Asexual pangender aroace
Her powers: soul reading(she can perceive and read the sounds wether dead to a alive she can also study them),seductive charm(overwhelming looks and charming allure which she can use to manipulate whoever she wants to),killing touch(anything that she touches starts to decay and eventually dies unless she wears her special gloves.)

If she was a mutant she would be a cobra or anaconda

Victorian goth

Damien Westwood
————————-
Polysexual genderqueer
There powers, atom manipulation(he can break down atoms and rebuild them as he wants, teleportation, able to go wherever he wants, and aura reading he can read peoples auras and this comes in handy if someone is mad or sad he can read the, find out why there feeling this way, and help them
One of Leo's partners
Vintage

Maria Von Cheshire
Demi girl and pansexual
Her powers are Power is hallukinesis she has the power to manipulate hallucinations and place them on people, time manipulation she can manipulate time, and healing, she can heal people.
Mcbling
Synopsis
———————
After splinters death Raph blames Mikey for what happens and everyone is dealing with grief Raph constantly tells Mikey how much he despise him,and hates him,and how much he hates,that he is his brother and Mikey starts to believe that it's true.and starts self destructive behavior,one night Mikey packed boxes and bags who,e his brothers were out in a different part of the sewers and left and they never saw him again. Untill they need help dealing and beating up an enemy the sucubi and they need Mikey help and try to find him they see a abandoned ware house and check it out hand it's a gang a gang called jinx poison(I just made up the name don't judge me please💀) and Cleo Donnie's girlfriend is a member of the gang and Donnie introduced Cleo to his other brothers and then they learn that Mikey is the leader and try to reconcile and reconnect.

There will be cursing and some chapters

There ages
Raphael 2o
Leonardo 19
Donatello 19
Mikey 18
Malachi 18
Cleo 18
Soraya 17
Damien 19
Maria 18

This story is set in the 2012 timeline happy reading.

I will be publishing two chapters every week