46

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I'D LIKE TO GIVE A QUICK SHOUTOUT TO ASHTON. ;)

omg jk sorry ash bby ily

"Jordyn!" My mom called. I turned my head as she ran down the hallway towards me. Her face was also stained from her mascara and tears. She wrapped her arms around me as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Are they okay?" I cried into her shoulder. I squeezed her waist tight, dreading the answer.

"They're both in surgery right now. They should be out soon." She answered as she pulled herself out of my terrifyingly strong grip.

"They're gonna be okay Jordyn." She cupped my face in her hand as she tried to calm me down.

I shook my head at her as my eyes glossed over with hot tears.

"You don't know that do you?" I snapped. I couldn't help it, I hated when people told me that it would be okay when it wouldn't. She told me the exact same thing after Cam and Al died and right after she said that my dad got the message that he was being deployed.

I backed away from her, still shaking my head.

"Jordyn," she sighed as she began rubbing her temples.

"Don't try to say everything's going to be okay when you don't know that." I muttered as I turned around to walk away.

"At least take this," she interjected as she placed a messily folded piece of paper in my hand.

"It was in his pocket when they found him."

I closed my eyes and let the hot tears roll down my face. I started to walk away as I placed the paper on my heart.

I ignored all the sympathetic looks as I walked through the stuffy lobby. The man at the front desk now looked depressed after I had talked to him.

I took a seat on a bench right outside the door and opened the letter.

I laughed as I read my name at the top. He spelled it with an "I" instead of a "Y" and scribbled it out and rewrote it the correct way with the comment "fuck this is embarrassing" right next to it.

So if you're reading this right now my attempt to get you to forgive me failed. I messed up Jordyn. You are my world and I was the bomb that blew it all up. I'm trying to put all the pieces back together, I really am.

You, Jordyn Achsa are a piece of literal perfection. I'm going to be honest, I've dated a few girls before you and I can say that you're the only one I ever loved. You're the only one that means everything to me. I love everything about you, your personality, your voice, how you always seem to smell like strawberries. HOW DO YOU ALWAYS SMELL SO GOOD, I LOVE STRAWBERRIES, and mainly I love you. This is the crappiest love note ever because I'm not a romantic. But Jordyn, I'll be a romantic for you. I would even consider quitting the band because that's how much you matter to me. Please, forgive me. I love you so much, you're all I ever want and all I ever need.

Forever & Always,
Ashton

P.S. I fall in love with you more every single day

Teardrops dripped on the letter, smearing some of the ink that was on it.

I made the biggest mistake by breaking up with him and now I don't even know if he'll make it through surgery.

There's only so much a broken heart can take.

"I love you more, Ashton." I whispered into the wind, hoping it could somehow make things better.

@ samguino & sabs shoutout to u guys for motivating me to finish this story u guys r the bomb.com

my eventual goal for this story is 100k so if we could get it there that'd be amaaaaaaaaaazing.

I LOVE U GUYS <3

Jenna