☄. *. ⋆ cycles of traditions and christmas devils

★10

Y/n tries out her clothes judging how they looked on her, separating what she didn't like to what she did like.

A sudden sigh leaves her lips as she thinks of what happened moments ago. She finishes trying on all the clothes she chooses and leaves the fitting room and gives the employee what she didn't like.

Leaving her a simple black dress, a big hoodie with blue stars, some t-shirts, and cargo pants.

She looks around for Killua and sees Ana talking to him. From afar, both seem to have a nice talk, some part of y/n thank God that Killua seems to have lost the suspicion he had before.

The ex bride walked to them, waving hi. Ana waves her goodbye "Now I really have to go" she says while looking at Killua and turns to y/n "what's your phone number, y/n?"

"Oh my phone is..." y/n eyes look at Killua in annoyance. "somewhere in heaven.."

"What..?" Ana asks curiously.

"A minor incident..."

"Oh.. So before I go, I wanted to send you the address to my house. I'm having a Christmas party with all my friends and I wanted you guys to come with me on Friday" She looks at Killua and smiles lightly. "Would you come?"

"Yeah sure" Killua says, shrugging. "Of course!" Y/n smiles.

"Cool! So here's my address" she writes on a paper she took out of her pocket along with a pen. Soon after Ana leaves the store and Y/n glares at Killua.

"What in the hell happened for you to be friendly with her?"

"She smiles at me a lot, have you noticed?" Killua says thinking as he stares suspiciously at the friendly girl.

Y/n takes a glimpse of Killua and stares at the path Ana took. Her eyes got back to Killua, making him stare at her. "You're bipolar."

"I just wanted to shove in your face how you're wrong... But it seems like you're right. She isn't suspicious, she does smile a lot though." he title his head lightly on the side.

"Ana doesnt smile THAT much you're exaggerating" she sighs and stands next to the taller boy, looking down to the clothes she holds and fixing them lightly. Y/n feel a bit weird in the end. "If you we're so suspicious of her you wouldn't accept her invite dumb ass"

Killua groans and rolls his eyes, "Would you stop it? She isn't that bad. Plus a party means free food".

Y/n groans and pushes him lightly as she walks to the cashier. "Let's go, albino."

"Maybe.. just maybe Ana was flirting with Killua. I know her, she does that with any boy she thinks she can pull off." Y/n thinks, knowing how Ana works. "Would he really leave me for a girl? Oh wait, I'm one of those" and looks back at Killua who makes a funny face and she chuckle.

☄. *. ⋆

After Ana invited the "couple" to her party they returned to the Arena. The rest of the day y/n fought her way to the 150th floor. The next day, though, Y/n told Killua she would look around town and Killua shrugged since he was more focused on his game, one of the things he bought while y/n was fighting.

She led herself to a bench and sat on it, holding on to her hoodie. A bit of sorrow came to her as she examined the Christmas attraction made for the kids.

The kids alongside their parents made a line to take a picture with Santa Claus. That somehow made her think about her family. When her father wasn't around the sibling played around, especially on Christmas where Kai acted like the real Devil.

Her eyes kept on a cute little blonde girl, holding her mother's hand. Out of nowhere, Killua sat next to her and stared at her. "ugh... why?" she asks Killua, a bit tired.

"Nintendo was getting boring so I thought I could look out for you" What Killua said wasn't totally true, he secretly promised himself to stick close to you as long as he was sure Illumi wasn't around and what happened in the store was some dream of his.

He wouldn't admit it, but both of them we're the only thing they have, at the moment at least. And they may have met just a week ago, but it's better than being alone.

Repitilia- The strokes starts playing

Y/n stared back at Killua, sitting back on the bench. "Did you ever stop to think we're breaking a cycle?"

"Is your weird philosophical side coming out again?"

"Yes, now shut up and listen." She says in a harsh tone, but in the end the ex bride is just teasing. "We're breaking a cycle by running away, also making the chances of having no heir and no 'next generation' a possibility. I am, at least, I don't know about your family but in mine I'm certain nobody ever ran away. I also thought this was going to be harder..."

"You're not wrong, I'm proud of it."

"yeah... i like it better this way, the way were my kids won't have to go through intense training to be top killers"

Killua chuckles "So you consider your kids in this?"

"duh, I do these type of things"

"What would be the definition of 'type of things'?"

"This type of things would be analyze every new name and see if it fits my kid"

"Is it normal to cat like it when you're 15?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Killua, I don't really know if it's weird for my age but we we're kinda getting married at 15" the girls said more softly, looking forward to the other shop.

"Still really weird. You are weird."

"Which type of weird am I?"

"They are types?" he mocks.

"Yeah, good weird and bad weird" she rolls her eyes and her eyes drift to Killua's.

"Good weird" he says, calming down the mocking manner. For some moments the two youngsters stare at each other in silence, while the cold breeze caresses their bodies and makes their hair float in the cloudy afternoon, embarrassment soon crept between the two making both look away awkwardly.

☄. *. ⋆