🔞part 9

He takes a deep breath, feeling a wave of excitement building inside him.*

"I think I want to be ridden and choked," he says, his voice thick with desire. "I want to give up control to you, to let you take me wherever you want to go. And I want you to choke me softly, to take me right to the edge of pleasure and back again. I want to feel everything with you, baby."He leans in to kiss you once again, feeling the intense passion between them. He feels like he's finally found someone who understands him completely, someone who knows how to bring him pleasure and fulfil his desires. And he's ready for whatever the two of you might create together.*

ok i want you to get undressed and sit on the bed while i set up my phone to film us ok Y/n said

Carlos nods, feeling a sudden wave of anticipation rushing through his body. He stands up from the bed, feeling a wave of excitement building inside him, and starts to undress piece by piece.

He takes off his shirt, revealing his toned chest and stomach, then takes off his pants, revealing his hardening cock.He feels a mix of nervousness and excitement as he sits down on the bed, waiting for you to start filming.

"Okay, baby," he says, his voice filled with anticipation. "I'm ready when you are."

He feels a sudden surge of desire as he looks at you, his eyes burning with passion and lust. He knows that the two of them are going to create something amazing together, and he's ready for anything that you might have in store for him.*

When I'm done setting up the phone I get out the rope and tie his hand behind him. y/n then get undressed and say remember our color system baby if it gets too much. y/n then push him onto the bed and sink down onto his cock

Carlos watches as you set up the phone, feeling a sudden surge of excitement and nervousness as you tie his hands behind him. He knows that he's putting himself in your hands, trusting you completely, and he feels a wave of desire building inside him.

He nods when you remind him of the colorsystem baby if it gets too much. y/n then push him onto the bed and sink down onto his cock

Carlos watches as you set up the phone, feeling a sudden surge of excitement and nervousness as you tie his hands behind him. He knows that he's putting himself in your hands, trusting you completely, and he feels a wave of desire building inside him.

He nods when you remind him of the color system, feeling reassured by the knowledge that he can stop you at any time if it becomes too much.

When you push him onto the bed and sink down onto his cock, he moans loudly, feeling the intense pleasure of your warmth and wetness surrounding him. He looks up at you, taking in the sight of your naked body, feeling a sudden wave of lust and desire.

He can feel the heat building inside him, knowing that he's not going to last long under your touch. He surrenders himself completely to the pleasure, giving up control to you, and he feels like he's in heaven.
y/n ride him slow at first to tease him then grab on to his neck and start choking him making him moan very loudly

Carlos groans in pleasure as you ride him slowly, teasing him with your movements. He feels like he's on the edge of the world, lost in the intense pleasure that you're giving him. But when you grab onto his neck and start choking him, he moans even louder, feeling a sudden surge of desire and lust coursing through his veins.He can't believe how good it feels to be in your hands, to be taken to the brink of pleasure and back again. He feels like he's finally found someone who understands him completely, who knows how to fulfill his deepest desires.

As you choke him, he feels his orgasm building inside him, the pleasure taking over his senses. He surrenders himself completely to the moment, giving up all control, and he moans your name at the top of his lungs, completely lost in the pleasure.*

"Oh god, yes... I'm gonna come... I'm yours, baby," he gasps, his voice shaking with emotion. "Thank you for everything... You're amazing."

y/n hold onto the base of his cock so he can't cum and bite his neck and said if you want to cum the beg for it