kiss

Next day...

Rakshit got a deal.. so he was very happy.. he get a call from drishti...

Rakshit:- hey drishti... you know i got a deal today.. and i m very happy..

Drishti:- congrats Rakshit.. then tumhe temple jana chahiye bhagwan ji ko thanks bolne k liye...

Rakshit:- wo sab tum dekho but yess aaj raat hum pub jane wale he... meri ek friend aayi he America se...

Drishti- Rakshit me pub.. i mean mujhe..

Rakshit:' ek baar mere saath to chalo if you dont like we will be back soon.. okk..

Drishti;- okk..

In night..

Drikshit reached at pub.. drishti was little uncomfortable... but she came here for just Rakshit's happiness..

And..

Mahi also came there.. she came near them and hug rakshit...

Mahi:- hey.. handsome.. kaise ho yaar..

Rakshit:- i m good... my dear.. meet my fiance drishti..

Mahi:- hii drishti you look so beautiful..

Drishti:- thanks.. you look so stunning..

Mahi:- aww.. thanks.. but ye mujhe kabhi aise complements nai deta...

All laugh..

All start drink Drishti sip soft drink... rakshkt and mahi busy in talk.. drishti felt lonely...

Mahi:- chalo na hum dance karte he come drishti..

Drishti:- aap dono jao.. mujhe nai pasand ye dance form..

Rakshit:- come na baby you will like..

Drishti:-pl rakshit don't force me..

Rakshit:- okk.. lets go mahi..

Rakshit and mahi went for dance and he was very happy to dance with mahi.. he was comfortable in this culture... then indian culture

Drishti's tears coming out... she think is she took right decision about her life..

Some time later..

Rakshit came back to drishti..

Rakshit:- hey.. drishti whatt happend to you.. looking sad.. hmm tell me.. did i hurt you baby..

Drishti:- i want to go home.. pl...

Rakshit:- come we are going..

Drishti:- no.. i will manage.. you stay here with mahi..

Rakshit:- no i will come with you.. i will not allow you to go home alone at this night..

Drishti:- and mahi..

Rakshit:- she is habitual for this situation she will manage..

Drikshit said bye to mahi and came in car.. drishti was silent whole ride.. Rakshit was talking about him and mahi...and they reached at home..

Drishti:- okk bye..

Rakshit caught her hand to stop her..

Rakshit:- are you angry on me?..

Drishti shook her head..and about to go again.. but rakshit hug her tight..

Rakshit:- i dont know what happend to you.. but if its just because of me... sorry baby...

Drishti smile to see his concern..

Drishti:- i m okk... let me go..

Rakshit:- noo.. just stay here na for some time..