Capítulo 6: Bebé? Bebés!

"Tengo que ir al doctor hoy," You sang, before smiling at the camera. "Tengo un ultrasonido, y un chequeo," You say.

"Kevin está en el entrenamiento todavía, pero en cuanto salga nos vamos a la cita," You told the camera. "Estamos emocionados," You grin.

-intro-

"Kevincito y Rori se van a quedar con sus abuelos mientras Kevin y yo vamos a doctor," You explain as you start to do your skin care routine in front of the camera. "Kevin ya está en camino para aca, no le gusta que maneje," You say laughing softly.

You begin to walk the invisible audience through your makeup routine, showing every product to the camera.

"Ya se van a enterar de el genero de el bebe?" The cameraman asked you.

"No, va a ser una sorpresa. Mi hermana va a ir por los resultados y vamos a tener un baby shower y un gender reveal," You tell the camera.

When you were done, you went into your bedroom to get ready for the doctor's appointment. When you walked back out, you were wearing loose pants with a slightly oversized shirt. You wanted to be comfortable but you decided to add some accessories to the outfit to up it up a bit.

Then you did an outfit of the day.

"Mis pantalones son de Lululemon, mi blusa también es de Lululemon, y mis zapatos son Uggs." You say showing the camera. "Es un outfit simple hoy, porque me siento un poco mal entonces no me quiero arreglar mucho, quiero estar cómoda," You smile.

You heard the doorbell ring, meaning that either Kevin was here, or your parents. You walked to the foyer.

When you looked through the peephole, you saw your parents standing on the porch talking to Kevin.

"Por qué no abriste," You asked Kevin, chucking a little.

"Se me olvidaron las llaves de la casa," He said, making you shake your head before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hola mami, hola papi," You say, hugging them.

"Ay mira tu pancita!" Your mom hugged you back gently, being careful with your small baby bump.

You smiled at her, watching as she gently rubbed your bump.

"Que bonita te ves hija!" Your mom said, still smiling at how you looked with the small baby bump.

You just smiled shyly at her compliments.

"Verdad que si suegra, se ve hermosisima," Kevin said, making you look at him with raised eyebrows before laughing.

"Bueno, vamos, que quiero ir a ver a mis otros nietos," Your mom said as she began to walk into the house.

You and Kevin smiled at each other, Kevin placed a kiss on the top of your head, before the two of you followed your parents into the house. Kevin's hand on your waist, as the two of you walked side by side.

"Nosotros ya nos vamos a la cita, ya les deje comida preparada en el refrigerador, ahi tambien agarren ustedes para comer," You say to your parents.

"Kevincito, Rori, vengan!" You yelled, waiting to hear their footsteps approaching you.

"Abuelita, Abuelito!" They instantly yelled as soon as they saw their grandparents sitting in the living room.

"Ya nos vamos, regresamos en un ratito. Se comportan y escuchan a sus abuelos, okay?" You say to the kids, watching them as they nod their heads yes. "Bye!" You and Kevin said in unison before stepping out of the house.

Kevin walked to the car, opening the car door for you and helping you get into the car. You gave Kevin a kiss before he closed the door.

You didn't record the drive to the doctors nor did you record while you and Kevin waited in the waiting room but you did record when the two of you were finally taken back to a room.