Painted glass cuts

As Zooble served dinner to the rest of the members, they had an evil idea by putting paint missed with glass in Jax's food. As he took his first bite, his eyes widen as his the tounge and roof of his mouth bled as it was being cut up by the glass, he coughed up the blood and yet still swallowed his good, along with the glass and paint. The others stare and glare at him, "dude, this Christmas is sharp man." Kinger slayed as he busted it down  sexual style. The rest did the macerana and hit the boogy. Then Caine fortnight danced on the African kids, Point and Bangle started fucking hardcore making out. Jax was dying as then Barack Obama broke through the walls, "do you have games on your phone?" He said as Zooble whipped out their long Willie, destroying the tent. Caine hit the griddy on Kaufmo and Queenie's deadasses. Jax then robotically explained the entire meaning of Porn Hub. Ragatha started busting it down sexual style while hitting the griddy on Raggedy Anne. Then a quirked up white boy coated with the sauce started hardcore making out with a discord mod, fucking it's tight booty buttcheaks. Nikki Manoj breaks in and sang CPR with Da Baby. Christmas was so cuteness overload, rizz god skibidi Toilet level 99999 gyatt swag goat. Jax started jacking his shit with glass as it's gains bled and squirted like it was hydroplaning. Jack then stock marketed Caine's Caine up his ass as he did the IShowSpeed on the level 12 gyatt Latina, a neucular bomb then hits the griddy on them, causing them to explode and fucking die.

I think this Christmas was coated with the sauce🥺👍😄🥺🙏🚓😘🤓🤓🤓🤓