🏠- favouritism

april sat patiently in her gaming chair, drinking a bright pink drink that she had found in the kitchen, as she waited for colby to announce her in their stream together

april sat patiently in her gaming chair, drinking a bright pink drink that she had found in the kitchen, as she waited for colby to announce her in their stream together. the whole world thought that april would take their break up too literally, and never stream for months. a few of her fans thought she wouldn't be live on twitch ever again.

of course, the breakup between april and colby stung on both ends. neither of them wanted to hurt the other, but decided it would be better to call it quits. however, they agreed to stay friends, and talk to each other like they did before hand. so, their regularly scheduled streams continued. the first few weeks were a rough start, the chat asking why the dynamics had changed, and why they broke up.

april didn't address it for a while, until her twitter and Instagram inbox was full of questions about the situation. and so, she posted on all her social media accounts about what had happened. she made sure to keep colby's name safe from hate, and told her fans that it was a unanimous decision between them both.

so, here she was, waiting for her entrance in the stream. she took one last sip before hearing her name over her headset. "your favourite, april." colby introduced the girl, gesturing to where she would appear on screen seconds later.

it had been six months since she did a face reveal on twitch, and she got the utmost support from the public. during her early streaming days, she would use only her voice, being slightly insecure about how she looked on camera. but when she did eventually release a face reveal at 1m followers, she recieved nothing but positive affirmations and compliments from her viewers and her friends which boosted her confidence to stream with a facecam.

colby, at the time, was madly in love with april. so, in an attempt to win her heart, he decided he would buy her a camera to use on stream. of course, her friends helped him too, each of them putting in a small fraction of money to afford it.

april's voice immediately piped up a pitch at the mention of her name, and a smile grew evident on her face as her camera was produced on the stream. "hi guys!" she waved at the screen, greeting both sides of the stream.

from what she could tell, her chat was off the roof as usual. there were the usual 'hello's and compliments that came through, but a couple stuck out to april.

"today, we're gonna be joined by a few of our friends that we live with for a short stream before I manage to finally get some sleep." april joked, taking yet another sip of her drink.

the twitch chat seemed to love the idea of having a stream where the other TrapHouse members would be joining. For some reason, it was april's most viewed content - especially with jake.

"Yeah, but some of them are out being our moms and doing our groceries." Colby chuckled.

april nodded, "that's right, so we have one person each. randomly selected, of course. no favouritism here."

"no favouritism my ass!" a voice came from colby's side of the stream.

"dude, you were supposed to wait!"

"how can i wait when april's spitting bullshit?!"

"Well if you couldn't guess already, the one and only Johnnie Guilbert is with Colby!" april announced, soon before dragging her own guest into the frame to be seen on camera.