Chapter 16. Venge's POV

" I told you. I'm not going back to you, Sharmaine."

" But this is yours! Buntis ako Venge!" I glared at her. How dare she? I know what I'm doing the fuck she's talking about.

" And how are you sure that child is mine?" I asked coldly.

" That night. Venge! When we both get drunk! have a intimate contact! " I gritted my teeth. This bitch. Lumapit ako sakaniya ng mariin siyang tinignan.

" Walang nangyari saatin.Wala. Uulitin ko sayo. We never had sex eversince i meet and got my mate pregnant. " Mariin ko saad.

" Now get out of my house."She bitterly looked at me and bit her lower lip. What does she thinks of me? Can't remember what happened that night? I fucking didn't even laid a hands on her.

" No you can't! "

" I am the assigned surgeon to take care of your mother. Vanguard. You can't just shoo me away! You can't!"

" I don't care. Now get the fuck out of my house."

" No Venge! Ako nauna diba? Ako nauna sayo! How dare you! how dare that fucking omega stole you!! Remember this Venge. Walang gustong mag opera sa nanay mo kundi ako lang. Kahit ipunta mo sa ibang bansa at kahit ilang pera pa ang ilapag mo walang gustong mangopera jan. Wala Venge. You only have no choice." I gritted my teeth
because of what she said. She's right.

No one wanted to operate my mom other than her.

" Now chose. Your mate who don't like you o ako? " She smiles.

" I'll wait for your answer Venge." She said grinning bago lumabas ng office ko at iniwan ako dito. I clenched my fist and glared at the way were she headed earlier. That bitch. She really knows how to play well.

Bullshit! This is Bullshit. I'm only having a children with Shu and nothing more. That kid is not mine. Not fucking mine. Ilang minuto lang ako nag iisip pero nakarinig na ako ng ingay sa labas ng office that's when where I saw Shu pushed Sharmaine para maunahang wag siyang matulak.

Damn! My pregnant mate.

" Shu!" I shouted when this bitch pushed him kaya nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa mabilisang pangyayari and I was too late to catch him up. Shu rolled down the stairs and fucking Sharmaine.

She fucking held my feet so that i couldn't go and run to him.

" What the fuck?! " Axl? Fuck nandito si Axl. My hopes went up when Axl showed up and he immediately help Shu i was about to come to them but Sharmaine " Chose him and you will never see your mother. Hahayaan mo ako dito? I'm bleeding, Venge." I gritted my teeth. I don't know anymore.

Fuck! Kusa nalang gumalaw ang katawan kong buhatin si Sharmaine and I meet Axl's mad eyes. I'm sorry.

" Take care of Shu.." The only sentence i said before leaving them there. " Fuck You!Fuck You Vanguard! Tangina mo!" I know Axl .I know.

But I thought I'm still going to see Shu. Akala ko makikita ko na siya pero tangina. Tangina. What did just Axl said?

" Namatay anak niyo ni Shu. Kasalanan mo to. You fucking chose that bitch over your— Tangina mo! Napakagago mo!" If wasn't for Lawrence baka hindi na tuluyang kumalma si Axl. I bit my lower lip staring at their record.

Lawrence took his husband home at naiwan akong tulala dito sa kinuupuan ko. My child is gone? And my Mate too?

I'm at loss. Hindi ko na alam mababaliw ako sa kakaisip na bakit ko pinili ang tanginang yun because of mother.

" Venge!! Buhay ang bata gago!" Khairro didn't wait for me to react he just grabbed me and pulled me to ward. Then there's a child on the incubator. May mga nakatusok pa sakaniya. I bit lower lip bago dahang dahang lumapit dito.