4.

─Emilie

After dinner we went to walk around a park.

Their were so many little kids around it that it was adorable. Their were a girl and boy swiging on a swing as they giggled. I smiled as I remembered going to the park with my brothers.

We kept walking until I saw a little crying, saying she was lost.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask as I kneel down

"No... I can't find my mommy," she said in a gloomy tone as tears streamed down her face. I gave her a hug as I picked her up. " What's your name?" João asks. "Luna," she said as I brushed away her tears with my thumb.

"We'll find your mom, Luna. Don't worry," I said as I made my way to a lady.

"Excuse me, is this your daughter?" I asked "no sorry," she said as she walked away

"LUNA!" I hear a mom yelling."Mommy!" Luna yells. A woman comes running towards me. "Luna," she spoke as I gave her daughter. "Thank you so much," she thanked us. "You're a cute couple, by the way," she added as she walked away.

The second person who has said that today.

We walked back to the car as João drove me home.

──────────────

"Thank you," I thanked João as he opened the door.

"It was fun today," I said as I waved by. "Yeah," he awnsered with a smile.

I walked into my home as I went to the kitchen.

Ring ring

"Hey Marce," I answered the phone

"So how was the date!" She asked."Good," I answered, "that sounds in a good tone," she said.

"Did you find him cute?" She asked "well yeah," I awnsered "my plan is working!" She whispered."What plan?" I asked "to get you to be my sister-in-law," she replied

"Girl," I said "what," she asked. "I forgot to tell you two different people told me and João we were a cute couple," I answered. "NO WAY!" She screamed."Don't worry, I'll get you another date with him," she said

"I got to go gotta ask my bro his point of view!" She said as she hung up.

I sighed as I placed my phone on the couch and went to my studio.

I had an idea of a dress. I started sketching.

It turned into a skirt after I didn't like the first design. I took a photo with a camera.

I placed the paper in my binder. I started to look for colors that would look good. I went with white and pink colors.

I grabbed some fabric I have as I grab the scraps.

───────

Marce💗
Joao's digits
***-***-****

Marce💗
You're welcome❗️

───────

I chuckled at the text messages. Could João be the one for me? Or is he just going along with his sisters plan?

I sighed at the thought and placed my phone on the table.

──────

***-***-****
Hey, is this Emilie?

Yea

***-***-****
It's Joao

You changed '***-***-****'
to 'João🩵'

'João🩵' changed '***-***-****'
to 'Emilie🩷'

───────

A/n: IDK WHY BUT IM LOVING THIS BOOK LIKE SO FRICKING MUCH LIKE I CANT EXPLAIN!!

THIS STORY PLOT WAS CHANGD LIKE A TON BC NONE FELT RIGHT UNTIL THIS ONE!!