3.7 - spinner?

HEYYYYY SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE BUT LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THIS FANART FROM B3ANS (on quotev) IS OMGGGG like the colors and the OUTFITTT r sooosoosoo pretty and the perspective 😍😍 AGH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! pls go check them out !! they also write great fics and have an artbook ! THANK U 🩷🩷

...

summary - who the hell is spinner? what happened to shuichi?

...

Tomb poked his head past the door frame while Shuichi approached you. You fearfully shuffled backwards in the bed at the sight of his mug. What are they doing together? No way. There's no fucking way. Are you a fucking disease? Meet [first name] and become a villain! You froze, bringing your knees to your chest and hugging your amputated wrist to your chest, cowering away like a kicked puppy.

"[first name]..." Shuichi muttered. He was shocked to see you. Why the hell are you here? How did you get here? What the fuck happened to your hand? Are you okay?

You pushed yourself further into the wall, crushing your own wings. "Stay away," you seethed with a tight jaw, barely having the energy to raise your voice. "Stay the fuck away from me." You didn't care how hurtful your words were to Shuichi, the man who was supposed to be your friend, because he's a villain, and as someone trying to be a hero, you can't possibly be friends with a villain. No matter how nice they are to you. Right?

A villain is a villain, right?

But why is Shuichi a villain? You wanted to ask, the words were clawing painfully at your throat, but at the same time, you wanted to stay silent, to let him know just how upset you were at him. You almost didn't want to understand him. You felt betrayed, and you hoped he could see it in your face, in your body, shrinking away from him, looking at him with so much fear and disgust.

But you weren't.

You couldn't bring yourself to show as much hate as you wanted to show. You were forcing it. You hated the fact that you didn't hate him. You need to talk to him, you know it. But you don't want to. You want to run past him, and out of wherever you are right now. You want to run all the way home, back to your old apartment and curl up between your warm parents.

Shuichi stopped in his tracks and wracked through his brain of the countless dating simulators he's played for what to do in a situation like this. He couldn't think of anything. He blocked Tomb's head with his body, and you tried your best to focus only on him, but it was hard, knowing that Tomb was right there. He hates this. What the hell happened to your hand? Wasn't that Midoriya kid supposed to protect you? Why didn't he...? Why are you injured? "Are you okay?"

You almost retched at his words. Are you okay? Are you okay? 'Am I okay?' You glanced at your hand, or where it should've been, and tears fell from your eyes. "What do you fucking think? Get the fuck out and leave me alone."