Twenty-Three: Return to Me

Tension covered the Harmon home, Violet is a walking zombie. Since Tate walked out of therapy a few days ago Violet hasn't seen him. It's really taken a toll on her. Vivien and Ben are growing more concerned for their daughter by the day. So Vivien planned a day out with Violet in hopes of boosting her daughter's mood.

Vivien had been planning on going on the murder tour in hopes of learning more about their house. She decided to bring Violet with her, she seemed interested in the house's past when the realtor mentioned the recent death.

She managed to get Violet to join her on the tour but she hasn't said anything. They finally got to the part of the tour where the tour guide talked about the dark history of the murder house. He started by talking about the original owners, the Montgomerys. The more the Tour guide talked the more Vivien realized just how dark the history of the house is. Violet was listening intently as the man went through the history.

The house has seen so many monstrosities, from secret abortions to murder-suicides. Vivien and Violet listened to each case, though one in particular caught Vivien's attention. It was the murder of a father and the suicide of a teenage girl. What caught her attention was that the girl shared your name.

Just as the tour guide started talking about the case Vivan could feel her pants grow wet. When she looked down blood stained her white pants, she moved fast wrapping her sweater around her waist, pulling Violet with her into the house. Vivan knew instantly what was wrong, she'd felt this feeling before. She was having a miscarriage, she didn't even realize she was pregnant. At the sound of Vivans' cry, Ben comes running to her engulfing her in his arms and pulling her to his chest. At the sight of blood, Bens picked her up and carried her to the car. The three of them are piling into the car heading to the hospital.

Constance watched as the Harmon's car pulled out, giving her the perfect opening to talk to Tate. She slipped through the open back door calling out Tate's name as she wandered the house. He appeared right as she went to go upstairs. His arms crossed and a scowl on his face. "There you are I wanted to talk to you about your therapy" Seeing his mother's face was making his blood boil. He felt like he did when you first disappeared, utterly destroyed. This time though he wasn't going to let her get away with it.

"What did you do with Y/n"

"Tate we went over this no reason to dig up old graves"

"I know you were lying, so tell me the truth now" There was an underlined threat to his words. Constance knew how Tate could be he was a very emotional boy always had been but when it came to you he took it to a whole new level.

Somehow Tate had found out the truth, she was not exactly sure how but he did. Now she has to tell him the truth. The look on his face tells her if she lies about anything he might kill her. "I had Billie make it so the two of you could no longer communicate" Her answer didn't satisfy Tate in any way. He gives a look to continue, making her roll her eyes. "She's still in the house but she can't talk to you and you can't see her" Constance continued to talk but Tate stopped listening, trying to process what she just told him. You were still in the house, there's a chance he can hold you again.

That's the sole thought in his head as he pulls the knife from behind his back. The sight of the blade makes her freeze. She never thought Tate would hurt her, he's her son after all. The look in his eyes told her she had been wrong. He would kill her, he's going to kill her. "Bring her back" "I can't I need Billie" he tilted his head at her, the knife still pointed at her.

"Call her", she gave a quick response, going to the phone and dialing the number. She answered on the third ring, her voice chiming through the phone. Even with a knife pointed at her Constance didn't show a shred of fear. Her voice was completely even as she told Billie that she needed her at the murder house.

Billie had never planned on going back to this house, yet here she is pushing open the door. An immediate chill went down her back only getting worse when she spotted Tate with a knife pointed at Constance. She had brought everything they needed to break the enchantment they put on the ghost. It was a simple enough ritual, she just hoped it worked. Her 'rituals' didn't always do what she intended them to do. She can only imagine what Tate will do if it doesn't work.

She got right to work setting up all the ingredients in the living room. She focused on her task doing her best to ignore the suffocating feeling of Tate's soul. Being in the same room as him made her want to run but it was too late for that. She just prays this works.